Fastboot Rom (miui 8/9, Los13, AOSP) With Gapps, Root And Some Other Stuffs

I tried to flash two different roms (xiaomi.eu 7.3.30 and China stable 8.2.1) but they have both the same problem: if I leave the Mi Pad 2 in standby for a while, it turns off and to turn it on, i have to press for 10 seconds the on-off button
Can you help me? thank you so much :)

I tried to flash two different roms (xiaomi.eu 7.3.30 and China stable 8.2.1) but they have both the same problem: if I leave the Mi Pad 2 in standby for a while, it turns off and to turn it on, i have to press for 10 seconds the on-off button
Can you help me? thank you so much :)

You can try to re-flash full stock ROM for the first. I mean - download latest original China fastboot ROM, extract from archive all images + recovery from there, then flash them all. I would also recommend full wipe. Then check if you still getting same problem. If yes, then it's your device faulty not sure anyone will help you. If problem will disappear - flash over anything you prefer.

You can try to re-flash full stock ROM for the first. I mean - download latest original China fastboot ROM, extract from archive all images + recovery from there, then flash them all. I would also recommend full wipe. Then check if you still getting same problem. If yes, then it's your device faulty not sure anyone will help you. If problem will disappear - flash over anything you prefer.

Thank you for the reply, where i found the stock rom?
If the problem don't desappear i have to flash fake vendor rom and send it to GearBest

No point to wait. Unlock working only the way, used in universal tool... Just unlock if you need. Just a question - for what?

I'm following the guide you posted, and Miflash don't recognize my MiPad, maybe because the bootloader is locked? Damn :D
Sorry for my bad english

Hi Papka, does your rom integrate Mi Account verification? I'm about to buy a mi pad 2 which is locked in miui8 at mi account verification screen, actual owner doesn't know the password, so it's useless.

Hi Papka, does your rom integrate Mi Account verification? I'm about to buy a mi pad 2 which is locked in miui8 at mi account verification screen, actual owner doesn't know the password, so it's useless.

Verification is built in MIUI. Only thing you can do - contact Xiaomi support. Maybe they will be able to help you.

I just copied "boat loader, System, and boot" images in ROM folder, am i doing wrong?

Hi, I think you are doing correctly. Did the ROM folders contain the IMG files? If yes, then you copied to the right directory. What OS are you using and did you see your Mi Pad 2 appearing as a storage device in your Windows Explorer. Your Mi Pad 2 needs to be recognized before you use the universal tool to flash the latest ROM you downloaded from Pakka__

Hi, is OTA supported only in China dev or also China stable ROM?
edit: I installed stable and OTA works fine also. Thanks, ROM looks great!

Last edited:
Hi, is OTA supported only in China dev or also China stable ROM?
edit: I installed stable and OTA works fine also. Thanks, ROM looks great!

I suppose you will loose all addons applying OTA to Stable ROM, because I think it' s simply full ROM. I'm going to publish new China stable 8.5.1.0 this week.

Reactions: saint33
China based ROM 7.6.8 published. Recommend to re-flash whenever you got it as OTA. Some changes done. Of course you don't need to reset device. Dirty flash is ok.

Reactions: unnilennium