Fastboot Rom (miui 8/9, Los13, AOSP) With Gapps, Root And Some Other Stuffs

I am ready to test the new frameworks for MIUI x86_64 and also I will be ready for AOSP/remixOS/CM12.1 on MiPad2

I want to help with declaring logcats.

Have a nice time!

Hello papka, using the EU rom now

I read in the other forum you write about optimization scripts:

By default, scripts not turned on. You can choose which to use by setting 750 permissions.​

How do I set 750 permissions?

Hello papka, using the EU rom now

I read in the other forum you write about optimization scripts:

By default, scripts not turned on. You can choose which to use by setting 750 permissions.​

How do I set 750 permissions?

I think, I know what you are talking about, but it's not about me.
All scripts included in mod provided by me already activated. You should't do anything else. That's the idea - install and use.

Hmm, im missing the security and battery usage apps from these ROMs. But probably they are removed also in the original China release?

Papka, please I dont completly understand how to flash the rom for 8.1.1.0 with Gapps.
first i have to have installed the official china rom right? and then download your 8.1.1.0 and put it on top?

No. Just download 8.1.1.0 from here, boot mi pad into fastboot mode and flash it as written in instruction.

Thank you very very much, I came now from the vietnamese ROM wich I dont like because while not using it drains the battery in a few hours, hope this 8.1.1.0 with GAPPS can make the battery last longer.
Cannot upload a picture because still has no 10 points!

Thank you very very much, I came now from the vietnamese ROM wich I dont like because while not using it drains the battery in a few hours, hope this 8.1.1.0 with GAPPS can make the battery last longer.
Cannot upload a picture because still has no 10 points!

OMG! You used that old buggy ROM? My preference would be china dev based ROM with OTA, instead of 8.1.1.0 based on xiaomi.eu. Every week you will be up to date. Any stable ROM is just a cut in the middle of dev ROM's. :)

I read all about it, but I can not speak English and I use google translator and by the end I do not know Please answer YES or NO to understand ... :) Question: are these roms I install on a locked bootloader?

I read all about it, but I can not speak English and I use google translator and by the end I do not know Please answer YES or NO to understand ... :) Question: are these roms I install on a locked bootloader?

Yes. You can install these ROM's on any bootloader. Locked or unlocked.

Unfortunately, I used all rom s:

C:\MIUI_6.11.10_China_dev_Root_Gapps>flash_all_except_data.bat

C:\MIUI_6.11.10_China_dev_Root_Gapps>fastboot getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *latte" || echo Missmatching image and device
product: latte

C:\MIUI_6.11.10_China_dev_Root_Gapps>fastboot getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *latte" || exit /B 1
product: latte

C:\MIUI_6.11.10_China_dev_Root_Gapps>fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img || exit /B 1
target reported max download size of 268435456 bytes
sending 'bootloader' (32768 KB)...
FAILED (remote: command not allowed in locked state)
finished. total time: 0.053s

Last edited:
Of course I checked: fastboot device and tablet OEM unlock

First I tried to unlock but the error of 50% as most ... Could not verify device ...
Now the ROM and defeat

I'm sitting already over 4 days after 16 h and read all the forums and the Chinese and English and Polish, and nothing else

I have MIUI 8 6.11.17 Beta and earlier MIUI Global Stabile 7.5 z banggood ..... multi language but spoiled 4 days ago , maybe he has someone ?

Last edited:
Hi all,

I love this forum :)

I installed MIUI_6.11.10_China_dev_Root_Gapps.rar without any issue using flash_all_except_data.bat - very smooth process, thank you Papka__

However, the system is asking me to update to 6.11.17

Should I ? If so, by using the Update feature within the OS ?

Hi all,

I love this forum :)

I installed MIUI_6.11.10_China_dev_Root_Gapps.rar without any issue using flash_all_except_data.bat - very smooth process, thank you Papka__

However, the system is asking me to update to 6.11.17

Should I ? If so, by using the Update feature within the OS ?

Sure. If you will re-read initial post, you will see, that key benefit from China dev based custom - original OTA.
And yes, all customizations including root will survive after OTA.

Reactions: Steven Braithwaite
Of course I checked: fastboot device and tablet OEM unlock

First I tried to unlock but the error of 50% as most ... Could not verify device ...
Now the ROM and defeat

I'm sitting already over 4 days after 16 h and read all the forums and the Chinese and English and Polish, and nothing else

I have MIUI 8 6.11.17 Beta and earlier MIUI Global Stabile 7.5 z banggood ..... multi language but spoiled 4 days ago , maybe he has someone ?

Ok. go to fastboot mode and before running .bat file write something like: fastboot oem verified. If result will be ok - run .bat file. Otherwise - post result here.

Ok. go to fastboot mode and before running .bat file write something like: fastboot oem verified. If result will be ok - run .bat file. Otherwise - post result here.

haha, finally. Thank you thank you . Now everything works

haha, finally. Thank you thank you . Now everything works

Probably I will add this to initial post. Problem is, that bootloader might have 3 states: locked, verified and unlocked.
When it's locked - you're not able to flash anything from fastboot, including official Xiaomi ROM.
When it's verified - you'ŗe able to flash any fastboot ROM from there.
When it's unlocked - you'ŗe able to flash any fastboot ROM from there and you're able to flash custom recovery (TWRP), but you will have 03 error during boot. Of course, you can hide this error using modified bootloader, but no one knows the empact of that.

Maybe I'll add check of bootloader state in .bat file.