Feedback Miui9

Juvept

Members
Jan 20, 2015
Hey!

I'm that kind of user that loves to read/listen some feedback before install/use something new...

So...
How is MIUI 9 on Mi4C?
Did you install like a normal update or clean install?

Reactions: victor nica
Hello!
You can watch my first impression of early MIUI 9 in this video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In the latest versions improved, but still have much battery consumption.

Reactions: ORKAXELL and Juvept
In terms of performance it is fast.

Downsides:
Lacks features
Overhearing
Battery life is very very poor

There are far better ROMs out there and now there is a ported camera app from MIUI so there is no reason to stay on it.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

MIUI 9 it's smooth and fast. It works really well in our phone. I like the new added features and I'm yet to miss any that might have been removed. In terms of battery performance, in my specific type usage, it's pretty much the same as in MIUI 8. As far as heating concerns my phone heats less than with MIUI 8. I'm really happy with MIUI 9. Altough a small one it really feels like an upgrade. Maybe the ROM that MIUI 8 should have been.

MIUI 9 it's smooth and fast. It works really well in our phone. I like the new added features and I'm yet to miss any that might have been removed. In terms of battery performance, in my specific type usage, it's pretty much the same as in MIUI 8. As far as heating concerns my phone heats less than with MIUI 8. I'm really happy with MIUI 9. Altough a small one it really feels like an upgrade. Maybe the ROM that MIUI 8 should have been.
I think you should try some of the other ROMs for this device such as RR or LOS.

In comparison MIUI is laggy, overhearing the phone, drains battery fast (2:30 hours of SOT), lacks features and some are wrong implemented (you have to swipe down on notification to expand it and answer from there but it doesn't not show the entire notification text) and poor ram management.

The rom need and extreme makeover.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk

I think you should try some of the other ROMs for this device such as RR or LOS.

In comparison MIUI is laggy, overhearing the phone, drains battery fast (2:30 hours of SOT), lacks features and some are wrong implemented (you have to swipe down on notification to expand it and answer from there but it doesn't not show the entire notification text) and poor ram management.

The rom need and extreme makeover.

Trimis de pe al meu Mi-4c folosind Tapatalk
I don't need to try the ROM's your talking about. I like MIUI ROM's. They're a very nice skin. Are they perfect? Of course not. Could they be improved? Definitely. But the question here was if MIUI 9 worked in our phone or not. And it does. Better than MIUI 8. The one's your talking about have nothing to do with MIUI. Those are for people who enjoy stock android. And that is just a matter of taste.

Reactions: r.aydin
I give my mi 4c to my mother, she live in hungaria.

Ive reset the Phone and she use just WhatsApp, Mail and Google maps with 2 Sim cards.

The battery Life on the Rom ive flashed (9.7.14 Beta) is great.

Apps Take 25% and Hardware 75% SOT 4-5 h, BT always on.

Attachments

• IMG_20171001_202029.jpg
    IMG_20171001_202029.jpg
    788.6 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_20171001_202213.jpg
    IMG_20171001_202213.jpg
    841.2 KB · Views: 389