New HyperOS is horrible.

SyKeeZ

Members
May 27, 2023
I've been using Hyperos (xiaomi.eu) version on my Poco F5 which I even did a factory reset just to make sure something didn't go wrong with installation. What an awful experience, Device is charging slower, heats up faster, safe charging stopped working completely, AOD stopped working, it doesn't even show maybe sometimes it shows some pixels of it, device lags so hard when unlocking, general stuttering and random hard stutters like I've been using a 10 year old phone, even the design of it is horrible, locks some games to 90 hz when I was able to play them in 120hz before without any issues, what a regret, it's like I'm using a phone that was bought from who knows where, horrible experience with HyperOS.. Just to clarify, my phone was buttery smooth before updating, it still felt like a new phone but after updating to this abomination it ruined the whole experience.

I've been using Hyperos (xiaomi.eu) version on my Poco F5 which I even did a factory reset just to make sure something didn't go wrong with installation. What an awful experience, Device is charging slower, heats up faster, safe charging stopped working completely, AOD stopped working, it doesn't even show maybe sometimes it shows some pixels of it, device lags so hard when unlocking, general stuttering and random hard stutters like I've been using a 10 year old phone, even the design of it is horrible, locks some games to 90 hz when I was able to play them in 120hz before without any issues, what a regret, it's like I'm using a phone that was bought from who knows where, horrible experience with HyperOS.. Just to clarify, my phone was buttery smooth before updating, it still felt like a new phone but after updating to this abomination it ruined the whole experience.
Awful... Can you revert?

Awful... Can you revert?
I don't know, it seems too bothersome but when I checked most battery drainage it was system with the most above 20% but usually it was way lower, the new HyperOS really burns through my battery percentage, do you think it'll be fixed in next update?

I don't know, it seems too bothersome but when I checked most battery drainage it was system with the most above 20% but usually it was way lower, the new HyperOS really burns through my battery percentage, do you think it'll be fixed in next update?
No, it will only get worse

It might well get fixed - eventually. So it's a question of how patient you are.