Finally Google pay working on my Mi9

Thx I will try it. Will get feedback tomorrow evening ( right now I'm off the grid ;)

P.S. any special preparation before flashing this patch ( uninstalling gpay clear its cash etc??)

Last edited:
I don't know why I have this message.
I'm from Portugal.
061aa62a76321da42ecb8bd1ff95fc99.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I don't know why I have this message.
I'm from Portugal.
061aa62a76321da42ecb8bd1ff95fc99.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Maybe Your country isn't on support list from google. There Is no Portugal listed under NFC payment method.

Reactions: rjreis
OK.. install this zip in TWRP
Hey I'm back and guess what IT worked
I mean I successfully add card and turn on NFC payment. Willa try to pay for something tomorrow. thx m8 kuddos for ya

Ok final confirmation - it's working. I payed a few times today everything seems to be fine

P.S. I hope that this patch did not send my card details to Ingbrzy ;) ( obvious joke here :))

Last edited:
Hey I'm back and guess what IT worked
I mean I successfully add card and turn on NFC payment. Willa try to pay for something tomorrow. thx m8 kuddos for ya

Ok final confirmation - it's working. I payed a few times today everything seems to be fine

P.S. I hope that this patch did not send my card details to Ingrzy ;) ( obvious joke here :))

Hey guys,

I have the exact same problem you described. The problem is, I am a relatively new xiaomi owner and I don't knowa lot about it. Is it possible that you can make a short tutorial about the TWRP procedure? I am so glad that a solution was found here but I really can't get it right and I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey guys,

I have the exact same problem you described. The problem is, I am a relatively new xiaomi owner and I don't knowa lot about it. Is it possible that you can make a short tutorial about the TWRP procedure? I am so glad that a solution was found here but I really can't get it right and I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

If you have TWRP recovery and you are able to boot in to that recovery, first download patch from Ingbrzy to your device, after that, boot to recovery, put you password (usually password is your PIN to phone when you where setting up finger print protection). From menu choose install, find file with patch (.*zip file), select it and hit swipe to flash. After you get message succefully patched reboot to system

Last edited:
Hi,
I have slight different issue and can't solve it.
  1. I can use GPay and register the cards with no problem at all.
  2. After a few days, or sometimes hours, the cards get deleted and I have to re register all of the cards back again.
  3. I added Gpay to the exceptions for the cache deletion but had no luck with this,
  4. Reinstalled the app several times, but also, no luck.
Has anybody else had any similar issues and how you solved it?

Thanks!!!!
Very this!!! Exact same problem!

EDIT: I think @ingbrzy's patch worked! Enjoy my cc details, buy yourself a coffee!

Last edited:
Hello everybody.

I have a Mi 9T Pro (running MIUI 10) with Magisk and EdXposed installed. SafetyNet is all green, but for some reason I cannot add my cards. I do have to say I am in a country unspported by Google Pay, but the cards are (they have UK BIN). I have also setting up the payments profile on an UK address and (thru VPN) register the card. Still no luck.

I have also tried the Magisk Pay fix module and the previous TWRP patch to no succes.

The really weird thing is that the bank gets contacted (as I can see the authorization hold), but then it throws the error.

Do you have any ideas on what I could try?

OK.. install this zip in TWRP

I have also problem with activating GPay on my Poco F2 Pro - it starts GPAY with all cards addeed, but it proposes to finish setup (to add CVV code for the card and to activate it on this device) and here it says that Device is not capable for GPAy payments, maybe someone got root access to it or vhanged it in different way ...

CTS profile match - do not pass
Basic integrity pass
Saftynet request pass

My Phone Poco F2 pro
No root
TWRP
MIUI 12.1 20.7.9 weekly

In google play it is written in Google play protaction: Device is not serified

Befor unlocking bootloader and changing room to xiaomi.eu - GPay worked well

Last edited:
I tried the zip, I can open Gpay, add my cards, everything is fine. But when trying to pay in stores, the card reader of the shops are telling me, my card is not supported? Phone setting is in HCE Wallet. I don't know what to do. Safety Net passed, it all worked before when the phone was stock. Since I use MIUI 11 and now 12 never.

Anybody here with same problem?

I tried the zip, I can open Gpay, add my cards, everything is fine. But when trying to pay in stores, the card reader of the shops are telling me, my card is not supported? Phone setting is in HCE Wallet. I don't know what to do. Safety Net passed, it all worked before when the phone was stock. Since I use MIUI 11 and now 12 never.

Anybody here with same problem?

Hi, i have the same problem with 20.8.27, google pay is works, and i can see my card, the settings Wallet is HCE, but when i try pay in a shops doesnt work.

I dont have Magik and no root the phone

I think is something about the system know that is a custome ROM.

:(

Last edited:
Bugger, seems I may have been struck with the same bug - seems my phone payments are being declined at some retailers and not others. I think the places I use it often (before this week's update) works fine. But new places it gets declined. This is on 20.9.3 on a Mi9se.

Scratch that, seems my bank was having some issues with gpay.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk