Invalid "Find Device Closed Unexpectedly" BOOTLOOP

stanleyaja

Members
Jun 2, 2018
ever since i changed to xiaomi.eu, i got this "bootloop" like 5-7 times a day. when youre playing games, watch youtube, it can reboot anywhen. after the device booted again, it says "Find device closed unexpectedly". are there any way to fix this? Using Mi MIX 2

This looks to me like a hardware issue..
Does it heat up?
Maybe your battery is on it's last leg?
uhh, not sure if it's a hardware issue, and its cool, no problem with the battery. surfed the internet and found out that this issue actually occurs on many ppl. just wondering if anyone knows the solution for this bootloop. got 2 reboots after i posted this thread

In the process of activation device(it was Mix 3, official ROM) when I was selecting the region there was only "China", when I select it, it was the error with "find my device" and screen became black, then it asks to activate it again

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

In the process of activation device(it was Mix 3, official ROM) when I was selecting the region there was only "China", when I select it, it was the error with "find my device" and screen became black, then it asks to activate it again

ah, so you got your phone rebooted by itself right? does flashing "MIUI region fix" fixes your problem?

ah, so you got your phone rebooted by itself right? does flashing "MIUI region fix" fixes your problem?
So, there may be som differences

For me was only black screen and back to the first step of activation

I'm not sure this zip will solve your problem, but it solved my similar problem

So, there may be som differences

For me was only black screen and back to the first step of activation

I'm not sure this zip will solve your problem, but it solved my similar problem

how long has it been since you flash that region fix?

Oh, it was in the end of autumn

Now Mix 3 has xiaomi.ru and hasn't this issue

ah, okay thanks :D, anyway can you resend the file again? i think it's corrupted xD

Last edited:
ever since i changed to xiaomi.eu, i got this "bootloop" like 5-7 times a day. when youre playing games, watch youtube, it can reboot anywhen. after the device booted again, it says "Find device closed unexpectedly". are there any way to fix this? Using Mi MIX 2
Same with my unit ( Mi9T Pro )..

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk