fingerprint and facial recognition appear in the options but none work

alenatera

Members
Apr 29, 2020
Hello people, greetings, I was in the xiaomi.eu weekly rom on 21.6.23 on my little f2 pro and everything was fine but I went to stable xiaomi.eu on 12.5.2.0 and now when I tried to configure Both the fingerprint and facial recognition appear both options.But but when I try to enter any of them, I get the Pin, password or pattern options, that is, somehow the options to configure both the fingerprint and facial recognition disappeared and not I have an idea why that happened.
to someone who has happened that could give me the solution please And thanks in advance

You have to set a PIN, password or a pattern before you can use face unlock or fingerprint unlock. That's why its shown to you before it allows you to add face/fingerprint data.

Reactions: Poney70
You have to set a PIN, password or a pattern before you can use face unlock or fingerprint unlock. That's why its shown to you before it allows you to add face/fingerprint data.
Ok I understand, thank you very much for that information, I was ignorant of it, grateful