Fingerprint issue (1525 calculate PGA gain error)

ciko84

Members
Aug 19, 2018
After using eu rom (maybe earlier not sure) i couldn't get fingerprint worked. Trying to reload persist.img from twrp tried to fresh install eu rom but didn't work so far. When i saw an article that says "go to advanced settings. in CIT menu ,in right corner you have three dots, go to advanced manu, find fingerprint settings, find black ,and find white paper for test, when you finish this " it gives error on first white test as 1525 calculate PGA gain error on CALC_GAIN_TWO_LIGHT_MEAN test so i couldn't get to second test (black paper one) Any ideas? Thank you. I have mi 10 and latest beta rom right now.

We go into the settings, disable all passwords and graph keys, otherwise it will not work, then just in case we restart the device, go to SETTINGS / ALL PARAMETERS again and tap on the kernel version until the engineering menu starts. In it, at the top right, click on three points and select Additional tools and look for the item fod fingerprint calibration. A white circle will light up on the screen, put a white sheet of paper there, for the best effect, you can fold it in half and press down and press start, the calibration process will start, after finishing, put something black in the same place, I put a black client and press next. Everything. At the end, the scanner will be calibrated and will start to enter into the menu for adding prints, in fact, everything will start to be read and work correctly.

Hi i tried it but on White circle it just stays like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-28-22-45-22-362_com.miui.cit.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-28-22-45-22-362_com.miui.cit.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 488