New Display - Fingerprint calibration issue

demobaza

Members
Feb 4, 2021
Hi,

I broke the screen of my beloved Mi 10 Ultra, bought a new one from china, waited a couple of weeks, got the new display, gave it to a local repair shop to change it. Got the phone back.

I knew that the under-display fingerprint sensor must be calibrated, so I went to Settings - My Device - All specs, clicked a couple of times, got into the CIT menu, found the "fod fingerprint calibration" tool under "additional tools".

When trying to calibrate (I saw a couple of forum threads about this calibration in general) I get the error messages:

1. 1513 High brightness incorrect - I think that's a general one that indicates I am not doing it correctly. Many people in the threads I read have the same issue and have explained ways to avoid it.

2. 1001 Out of memory - whenever I do everything right, just like explained, I get this message.

Is the partition where this info is stored out of memory? What is the problem, what should I do?

I have an unlocked bootloader, the latest version of a xiaomi.eu ROM (12.5.8 stable), non-rooted phone.

Reactions: Hazimjohari11
I tried everything that I found online and nothing worked.
Not sure if anyone still cares, but I just had the same issue(1001 out of memory). I even have a tool. I found my fingerprints are still saved, and when I deleted them the calibration started working normally.

Reactions: lbigsest55
Not sure if anyone still cares, but I just had the same issue(1001 out of memory). I even have a tool. I found my fingerprints are still saved, and when I deleted them the calibration started working normally.
I got the "0x41B Error Unknown" on my Mi 11 Pro during the third step on "KB Calibration". After seeing youre post i deleted my saved fingerprints and the calibration succeeded and the Sensor is working normally now.
Tank you!!! You safed me from a lot of frustration!