Flash Xiaomi.eu ROM on CC9 Pro

My phone is still bricked: I flashed twrp-3.3.1-3-tucana-mauronofrio via fastboot, wiped all, formated data, rebooted recovery, flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10_MICC9Pro_20.2.27_v11-10. The phone stuck a the CC-logo for an hour. Back to the recovery I reinstalled maurofrio's recovery, the data were formated, with Mi_Flash I tried to flash tucana_global_images_V11.0.7.0.PFDMIXM_20200108.00 00.00_9.0_global_3d4450882b and got a bootloop. When I tried to come into the recovery I ended in the fastboot-mode.
In a ADB-Window I run flash-all.bat (tucana_global_images-V11.07..)
got the messages "Current device antirollback-version is greater than this package" and "Antirollback check error".
For other devices tools exist to solve this antirollback error (e.g. oncline and others). I hope somebody will develop it for the tucana, too.
Did your phone originally have the global rom or EEA (Europe) rom? Normally the EEA roms get updated sooner than the global. If you go back to the original rom, you need the same rom version that you had before unlocking the bootloader or newer to avoid the antirollback

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-09-12-04-23-786_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-09-12-04-23-786_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 275
Thank you, I'm not sure and will try the EE -version. Or should i wait for the release of an Android 10 rom?
P.S. Success! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
1) wipe all + format data , reboot recovery
2) copy and install system , format data , reboot recovery
3) Reboot systen

Its ok ?

Thanks !!!
In TWRP, Format Data and type yes
Then factory reset in twrp
Sideload rom or use an otg drive with the rom
Flash rom, then wipe dalvic and cache
Reboot and wait. Takes up to 5 minutes after you get the white screen with the CC logo

Reboot and wait. Takes up to 5 minutes after you get the white screen with the CC logo

Ok , not start ... is in the logo android ....

Ok , not start ... is in the logo android ....
Did you format data? In twrp, go to wipe and click format data, then type yes.
Are you using the same twrp. L.R. Team twrp seems to be the only one that works for me. The screenshot shows the version of twrp on top

Attachments

• IMG_20200310_084738.jpg
    IMG_20200310_084738.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_20200310_084759.jpg
    IMG_20200310_084759.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Just a question, the latest xiaomi.eu firmware for the mi note 10 is a beta china based only?
I'm just affraid to flash a chinese beta into an european version...And since i'm still using android 9, I want to upgrade, but be sure I wont brick my phone .

thanks guys

Just a question, the latest xiaomi.eu firmware for the mi note 10 is a beta china based only?
I'm just affraid to flash a chinese beta into an european version...And since i'm still using android 9, I want to upgrade, but be sure I wont brick my phone .

thanks guys
It's safe to use, flashed the latest on my Global Mi Note 10. Battery life is better on Android 10. I'm not going back to Android 9.

Hello, i have stock 11.0.16 EEA global rom in my mi note 10, wich recovery should i use to install latest xiaomi.eu developer rom? Some users on XDA says that they used XiaomiTool V2, but i dont know if its safe to use with EEA device. Some advice here please, Thanks a lot!

Hello, i have stock 11.0.16 EEA global rom in my mi note 10, wich recovery should i use to install latest xiaomi.eu developer rom? Some users on XDA says that they used XiaomiTool V2, but i dont know if its safe to use with EEA device. Some advice here please, Thanks a lot!
I wouldn't trust using that tool. Is your bootloader unlocked? Flashing is easy once you have TWRP installed.

I wouldn't trust using that tool. Is your bootloader unlocked? Flashing is easy once you have TWRP installed.
Im still waiting to unlock it. Once it's unlocked i will flash developeur xiaomi.eu. However i don't know wich TWRP version i should install coming from EAA stable stock ROM. I have seen many TWRP's but there is not a official one, and some methods seems to need 2 different TWRP. How i should proceed?
Thanks!!

Im still waiting to unlock it. Once it's unlocked i will flash developeur xiaomi.eu. However i don't know wich TWRP version i should install coming from EAA stable stock ROM. I have seen many TWRP's but there is not a official one, and some methods seems to need 2 different TWRP. How i should proceed?
Thanks!!
First page of the rom, click download. Look for the twrp for tucana. Works for android 10. It's the one I'm using

Attachments

• IMG_20200320_110814.jpg
    IMG_20200320_110814.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: jmcs4
I did that but still got a bootloop :/
I saw on unofficialtwrp that i should flash vbmeta to avoid the bootloop. I did that but also got the bootloop.

I did that but still got a bootloop :/
I saw on unofficialtwrp that i should flash vbmeta to avoid the bootloop. I did that but also got the bootloop.
Which twrp are you using? I never had to flash vbmeta

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-23-09-09-48.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-23-09-09-48.png
    96 KB · Views: 292
Which twrp are you using? I never had to flash vbmeta
I flashed twrp and installed the rom and formated data. but when the phone boots up, it says error: "erase all data" and boots back to twrp.
I flashed stock recovery. wiped data and now got to boot the system correctly.

Reactions: Don415
I flashed twrp and installed the rom and formated data. but when the phone boots up, it says error: "erase all data" and boots back to twrp.
I flashed stock recovery. wiped data and now got to boot the system correctly.
If you use the LR team twrp, uncheck the zip verification option before flashing the rom.

Steps I took:
1. Go to wipe, click Format Data and type yes
2. Go back to Wipe and slide to Factory Reset
3. Used an OTG drive with the rom stored, you can also sideload the rom
4. Select Install and flash rom
5. Choose wipe dalvic and cache, then reboot

It's a long wait for the phone to boot up, up to 10 minutes because of the sd730. You'll see the white screen with the CC logo.

Hello, i have one question about the wipes/format when installing xiaomi.eu for first time. I have the eu ROM on a USB OTG. I come from stock EEA rom, so should i:
FIRST:
FORMAT data

SECOND:
wipe dalvik / ART cache
wipe cache
wipe data
wipe internal storage (as i have an OTG with eu rom)
wipe system
wipe vendor

THIRD:
flash xiaomi.eu ROM
flash magisk (latest version?)
reboot system

or shouldn't i wipe something of what i have written?

Thanks a lot

Hello, i have one question about the wipes/format when installing xiaomi.eu for first time. I have the eu ROM on a USB OTG. I come from stock EEA rom, so should i:
FIRST:
FORMAT data

SECOND:
wipe dalvik / ART cache
wipe cache
wipe data
wipe internal storage (as i have an OTG with eu rom)
wipe system
wipe vendor

THIRD:
flash xiaomi.eu ROM
flash magisk (latest version?)
reboot system

or shouldn't i wipe something of what i have written?

Thanks a lot
Format Data is the only thing necessary.
Don't wipe system.
Never wipe Persist.
If you're not sure what to wipe, just swipe to factory reset after format data in twrp. You can wipe dalvic and cache after installing the rom. There's an option after installing the rom.

Steps:
1. Format Data, type yes
2. Go back and factory reset (optional)
3. Flash Rom
4. Wipe dalvic and cache
5. Reboot

Reactions: jmcs4
If you use the LR team twrp, uncheck the zip verification option before flashing the rom.

Steps I took:
1. Go to wipe, click Format Data and type yes
2. Go back to Wipe and slide to Factory Reset
3. Used an OTG drive with the rom stored, you can also sideload the rom
4. Select Install and flash rom
5. Choose wipe dalvic and cache, then reboot

It's a long wait for the phone to boot up, up to 10 minutes because of the sd730. You'll see the white screen with the CC logo.
Successfully flashed. Thank you!!

Format Data is the only thing necessary.
Don't wipe system.
Never wipe Persist.
If you're not sure what to wipe, just swipe to factory reset after format data in twrp. You can wipe dalvic and cache after installing the rom. There's an option after installing the rom.

Steps:
1. Format Data, type yes
2. Go back and factory reset (optional)
3. Flash Rom
4. Wipe dalvic and cache
5. Reboot
Youre the best, thank you very much

Reactions: Don415