Flashing Problem - Locked Account

DinoM

Members
Feb 19, 2017
Hi,

Few months ago I bought Redmi 4s or Pro, however you want to call it. I flashed from fake to chinese rom, since there was no global one at the time, without a problem. Went to download mode, disabled driver signature, installed the correct qualcom drivers and flashed with miflashbeta.

Now the phones Mi Unlock status is locked and secure, not sure why? And when I try to go to download mode it only reboots and I'm stuck.

I've applied on their official page for unlocking, but I do not want to wait for their response since it may be a negative one. What's the fastest way to put global rom on it? I would need a full guidance, so please write full info on how to do so if possible.

I had a similar case, but I got the phone almost a month ago and the difference being that I flashed into global ROM. Before that I tried unlocking my bootloader unofficially and bricked my device, so I'd suggest you ask genuinely and write that you understand the risks with unlocking. I didn't have any problems applying for two times on separate accounts (because of a bug that didn't allow me to apply for my second Mi device).

Good luck.

Hi! You can try flash official global stable rom by updater. It don't need to unlock your device.

Redmi 4 Pro

This is not true. Often, it's possibile and I made it. You can read about several forum.
Enjoy.

Redmi 4 Pro

Interesting, if I remember correctly it didn't work for me. Anyways, I'm off that for a long time, on EU weekly atm and with the latest one released yesterday (i think) everything works good.

Reactions: eddydl
I have Redmi 4/prime (markw) w/China Dev. Rom.
My device has locked BL.
Now I need to install the latest Global Stable.
I was assuming by using Miflash and Fastboot rom is easy but, miflash gives error saying "can not find file ..... etc"
What is the solution?