Flashing stock global rom over EU stable?

Pedrorudi

Members
May 2, 2019
Guys, someone can solve me a doubt? I'm about to sell my Mi 8 Lite Global version to a friend. The thing is: I'm running the EU 10.3.2.0 stable on my phone, but he wants to buy it with the official stock stable from Xiaomi (version 10.3.1.0).

My question is: Can I flash, using the Xiaomi tool, the official stock version in my phone or it will brick because the ARB protection?

Guys, someone can solve me a doubt? I'm about to sell my Mi 8 Lite Global version to a friend. The thing is: I'm running the EU 10.3.2.0 stable on my phone, but he wants to buy it with the official stock stable from Xiaomi (version 10.3.1.0).

My question is: Can I flash, using the Xiaomi tool, the official stock version in my phone or it will brick because the ARB protection?
You can flash the official rom with "XiaoMiFlash.exe" even if you have the xiaomi.eu ROM in the phone.
Go to this link if you want to know more: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

add to post above:
Ask your friend if he wants the bootloader relocked before flashing with MIFLASH.
In this case you must be sure your phone model is a true GLOBAL version (written on the box!) and not a chinese vesion, because you have risk to brick it.

One more question. If I flash with the MiFlash tool, the TWRP will be gone? The recovery will be the stock?