[FONTS] Theme Manager Fonts [UPDATE 4/2]

Alright no problem thanks for getting to my font so quick as far as copyright i'm not sure if it is or not i doubt there are thought they are for download, if they didn' want you to use it then why put them up lol but thanks alot ;]

I think you misunderstood. Your font wasn't copyrighted. The only problem with it was that it's the wrong format. Ink in the Meat was a .otf file. Android requires .ttf. Sorry for the confusion.

And yes, I realize I missed the weekend update. I'm finishing everything today, and I'll have it up later.

OK. Well, I can't do Neutra Text or Helvetica Neue. They are copyrighted and cost money. I'm not trying to get miui-dev shut down.

Ink in the Meat, however, I can and will do tonight.

Please make sure that your requests are not going to break any laws. Just because YOU know where to get it for free doesn't mean it can be posted. If you would like to download a copyrighted font for free, you will have to make your own font packs.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but like I said, I'm not trying to get miui-dev.com in trouble with the law.

Ah, I wasn't aware that porting it would be that bad. Well, would this font be alright to port? It's called Helveticker, which I found in the CM7 Themes thread on xda. To my knowledge, it's free.

Link to font: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g4vax94yz4nz5nk

Link to thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=854907

Ah, I wasn't aware that porting it would be that bad. Well, would this font be alright to port? It's called Helveticker, which I found in the CM7 Themes thread on xda. To my knowledge, it's free.

Link to font: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g4vax94yz4nz5nk

Link to thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=854907

This font is fine. I will do this after I get the update posted, which I'm already horribly late on.

I really only have to add the fonts to the list and upload them, but I'm feeling pretty lazy right now, and finding websites with previews for every font gets tedious. I'll get started on editing the post in a bit, but I might not finish until the morning (morning in the us, anyway).

Ya i seen the script font's you've posted but the tangirine one is nice but in text msgs the font look's to skinny is there any way to make it a lil bolder to show better ? if not then it's cool and damn that font i wanted was epic but no problem thanks eitherway .

So.. are we getting an update anytime soon?

I've been lazy. It's totally my fault. I wanted the update to be as big as the last one, so I kind of stalled to find some. Then, I got distracted by Gingerbread MIUI. The good news is that I have more, and I should have them up soon. I have a couple new script fonts, and I'm going to try to find one or two more before I update. Script fonts are definitely lacking still.

Well, I have N.O. Movement uploaded to my mediafire folder, but my laptop's wireless adapter sucks, and as soon as I pressed submit on my reply to post the font, it had gone offline. It happened several times in a row, then I got pissed and decided to just try again later. I will try to have it up tonight, by 10pm central daylight savings time (GMT -5).

I've been lazy. It's totally my fault. I wanted the update to be as big as the last one, so I kind of stalled to find some. Then, I got distracted by Gingerbread MIUI. The good news is that I have more, and I should have them up soon. I have a couple new script fonts, and I'm going to try to find one or two more before I update. Script fonts are definitely lacking still.

Dude, I'm all about some serious procrastination, but come on!! :) You must operate off of the same philosophy as me. Why bother procrastinating today when you can just wait and put it off tomorrow!!! lol!!

Dude, I'm all about some serious procrastination, but come on!! :) You must operate off of the same philosophy as me. Why bother procrastinating today when you can just wait and put it off tomorrow!!! lol!!

Yeah, I know. I'm so sorry. I realized how long it's been when I posted the requested font. I feel horrible. About taking so long. I'm going to force myself to do it in the morning. I'll just post what I have done so far, and I'll put the rest up later on.

Yeah, I know. I'm so sorry. I realized how long it's been when I posted the requested font. I feel horrible. About taking so long. I'm going to force myself to do it in the morning. I'll just post what I have done so far, and I'll put the rest up later on.

Don't sweat it bro... just bustin' your balls. I actually figured out I could take one of your files, copy over the 3 ttf files with whatever font I want, and then apply it through the theme manager. The only problem is I didn't bother replacing the sample file so in theme manager it still shows up under the original name. That worked fine for the first couple, but I've done about half a dozen or so now and I don't remember what's what anymore!!! Lol...

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Don't sweat it bro... just bustin' your balls. I actually figured out I could take one of your files, copy over the 3 ttf files with whatever font I want, and then apply it through the theme manager. The only problem is I didn't bother replacing the sample file so in theme manager it still shows up under the original name. That worked fine for the first couple, but I've done about half a dozen or so now and I don't remember what's what anymore!!! Lol...

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Haha. Yeah. That's why the first thing I do is change the title. Otherwise, I know I'm going to forget, and half the fonts in my thread would have the wrong name when people try to use them.

It's not too difficult to figure out what's what, though. Just mount your phone as storage on your pc, and open up the .ttf file, and the title should be listed somewhere. That's how it is in Linux, anyway. I don't know if Windows or Mac would open up a font viewer or try to install the font.

But, yeah, I'm terrible at sticking to deadlines. That's one reason I gave an ETA. I figured I would feel obligated and follow through. Obviously, that didn't work at all; just made me feel like I let people down. Anyway, I fully intend to get them up today, at least most of them. I'll even tether my Evo to my laptop to make sure my wireless adapter can't ruin my plans.

OK. A-E have been updated. I will get to the rest tomorrow. At least it's a start, I guess.

Edit: Make that, "A-D have been updated, and E has been temporarily deleted."

I completely forgot I had to move them to the second post, and I haven't edited the second post yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will add the Es to the second post tonight.

Sweet! and thanks!!

Great idea too! Just toss a few new ones out there a day. Hell of a lot less of work on your part, and it keeps us, the masses, at bay! I'd do the same thing!!! HA!!

Seriously though, thanks man!

baller thread, you should be writing OP's for me ;)

Haha. I actually wouldn't mind that after I get my thread completely updated.

Also, for everyone else, the E fonts will have to wait until the morning. I work nights, and I'm running late right now, so I have to hurry. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll have everything fixed up ASAP.

Hey man once you're done updating and have a little time I would love for KiddySans to be added to this list. I have used that font for like the last 3 months on CM7 and miss it now that I have come back to MIUI. It's near the bottom of the first post on the XDA link. Thanks in advance.

Hey man once you're done updating and have a little time I would love for KiddySans to be added to this list. I have used that font for like the last 3 months on CM7 and miss it now that I have come back to MIUI. It's near the bottom of the first post on the XDA link. Thanks in advance.

Sounds good. I'll grab that in a bit, then.