[FONTS] Theme Manager Fonts [UPDATE 4/2]

This thread is the shiznit. Exactly what I wanted to customize that piece of my dinc that was missing. Thanks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Great work, dear sir. :)

I'd like to request a font; It's called Segoe WP (From Windows Phone 7).

oo can I please request doctor jekyll font and chococookie fonts! I have the ttfs if you need em! :D

Sent from my HTC Glacier using the miui-dev.com Forums App

can i request for euroference.mtz or lexia.mtz?
They looks really addictive :S

I actually had Eurofurence ready to pack already. I'll look into Lexia when I get on my laptop.

oo can I please request doctor jekyll font and chococookie fonts! I have the ttfs if you need em! :D

I will do these today with the rest.

ooo u are most awesome!! hehe thank u sooo much!!

Oh, shoot. I got home from work and went straight to bed. I'll get that up asap.

Actually I figured out how to package them up from one of your others.

I can't upload the file since I'm so new here though.

Your work on this stuff is very much appreciated.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I'm actually going to need the ttf for chococookies. The only thing I can find is for TI calculators. The Jekyll font I got, though.

I'm actually going to need the ttf for chococookies. The only thing I can find is for TI calculators. The Jekyll font I got, though.

sure thing! how do I send it to u? im not sure how yo upload files :l

OK. Here are the fonts I had. I threw in Eurofurence Light, too, just because I had it. Usually the light versions of fonts are better for phones, but in my opinion, the light version of Eurofurence is too light, and the regular is perfect, but someone else may feel differently.

Doctor Jekyll (preview) Download

Eurofurence (preview) Download

Eurofurence Light (preview) Download

Lexia (preview) Download

Edit: Fixed now. Enjoy.

OK. Here are the fonts I had. I threw in Eurofurence Light, too, just because I had it. Usually the light versions of fonts are better for phones, but in my opinion, the light version of Eurofurence is too light, and the regular is perfect, but someone else may feel differently.

Doctor Jekyll (preview) Download

Eurofurence (preview) Download

Eurofurence Light (preview) Download

Lexia (preview) Download

Edit: Fixed now. Enjoy.

yea yea yea!!thank you so much! im so happy now :D

dangit! I got.most of my downloaded fonts to show up.under theme manager, but now no new font will preview :( what am I doin wrong?

dangit! I got.most of my downloaded fonts to show up.under theme manager, but now no new font will preview :( what am I doin wrong?

I'm assuming you're making the packs yourself and not talking about one of mine.

In that case, make sure that you have a previews folder in the .mtz. The preview folder should contain png images named preview_fonts_0.png, preview_fonts_1.png, etc. for as many preview images as you have. If you're using .jpg images, open them in an image viewer, then choose to Save As... and change them to .png files there.

its the fonts i downloaded from this thread yesterday. i can't get theme manager to show the newer .mtz fonts i downloaded. the ones i got from here the day before work perfectly, but a few of the ones i grabbed yesterday i can't apply via theme manager or get them to show up in the edit fonts tab, even after i import them from MIUI/Themes. i'm gonna try to download them onto pc and put them on my SD and see if that works vs direct download from my phone.

EDIT: yea they work now after i downloaded from the pc...i think my data is being trottled by tmo! haha sorry for being a PITA! i looove the doctor jekyll!

Glad you got that figured out. I'll have the CK Handprint, Chococooky, and Gordon Heights up for you in a bit. I pretty much just have to upload them and add them to the thread.