Gapps Force Close?!

xxJason21xx

Members
May 10, 2012
Hi guys just had a bootloop, flashed the latest rom and I always get "UNFORTUNATELY GOOGLE PLAY SERVICE HAS STOPPED" please help!
Also when I try to enter my google account details I get [there was a problem communicating with google servers]

Last edited:
Googling for the Gapps. Flash it via recovery mode.
Or, you can google the google installer apk, to reinstall your google apps.

Googling for the Gapps. Flash it via recovery mode.
Or, you can google the google installer apk, to reinstall your google apps.
I got the google installer apk but it says I have it all installed and you can't uninstall anything to reinstall....could you give me a link for the gapps? I use Miui v6 latest and I have Mi4

Try this, do the Factory reset on your phone, then install the google installer apk. From google installer, you can install all the google apps that you need.
Hope this will work, :)

install our xiaomi.eu ROM....
ok found the source of the problem, as I flash official Miui rom all gapps are ok, I got to updater select the latest MIUI.EU rom, reboot and then I see the GAPPS crush!!! any ideas why???

ok found the source of the problem, as I flash official Miui rom all gapps are ok, I got to updater select the latest MIUI.EU rom, reboot and then I see the GAPPS crush!!! any ideas why???

Before you flash the ROM, did you do the wipe all/Factory reset or not? Try to flash again theROM, do the wipe all/Factory reset before flash it.

Before you flash the ROM, did you do the wipe all/Factory reset or not? Try to flash again theROM, do the wipe all/Factory reset before flash it.
will it delete my backups? and are you sure? I'm just so tierd reinstalling all those apps just to use miui.eu

wipe all user data in mirecovery after our rom installation....

will it delete my backups? and are you sure? I'm just so tierd reinstalling all those apps just to use miui.eu
When you do the wipe all/Factory reset all the apps that you've alredy installed will be deleted. You have to install it one by one. But, this is the only way to solve the problem.

When you do the wipe all/Factory reset all the apps that you've alredy installed will be deleted. You have to install it one by one. But, this is the only way to solve the problem.
yes but if I backed them up in miui backup will I be able to restore?

wipe all user data in mirecovery after our rom installation....
Sorry guys, Did all you told me to, as soon as I log in to gmail I get this error again:
Screenshot_2015_04_30_09_44_41.png

I don't know what's going on....but maybe my Mi4 is akward...

All your problems are just because you do something before reading or asking. You have tried to install gapps, then our rom, then some other gapps (noone knows which).
Now your system is trash because you didn't ask us if our rom contains gapps, which it does.

Do this:
1. Move /MIUI folder to your Pc (that's where your backup is stored).
2. Go to recovery and wipe data.
3. Install our rom from Updater.
4. Don't restore system settings from backup. Just do it manually.

If it won't work then do MiFlash with flash_all and start over from clean phone.

Wysłane z MI Note

All your problems are just because you do something before reading or asking. You have tried to install gapps, then our rom, then some other gapps (noone knows which).
Now your system is trash because you didn't ask us if our rom contains gapps, which it does.

Do this:
1. Move /MIUI folder to your Pc (that's where your backup is stored).
2. Go to recovery and wipe data.
3. Install our rom from Updater.
4. Don't restore system settings from backup. Just do it manually.

If it won't work then do MiFlash with flash_all and start over from clean phone.

Wysłane z MI Note
can I flash MIUI.EU through MiFlash?! because I download MIUI rom flash it, wipe it, and install miui.eu from updater and then the gapps and errors begin, the question is can I directly flash miui.eu?

Last edited:
No you can't...
Your problems are only because you did wrong wipe, or rebooted to wrong system after wipe, or restored a copy of some system apps.

Make clean install and nothing more.

Wysłane z MI Note

No you can't...
Your problems are only because you did wrong wipe, or rebooted to wrong system after wipe, or restored a copy of some system apps.

Make clean install and nothing more.

Wysłane z MI Note
Sir, I flashed the stable MIUI rom, did factory reset, wiped cache and user data in MiRecovery, entered miui and updated to MIUI.EU from the updater (I did the update.zip) thing too after I've seen the first try failed and I got gapps crush so second time I did all the same just installed update.zip (miui. Eu 5.5.1) still I got the gapps crush, what's funny is everything work great no errors until I put my Google account info... So here's what I was doing where have I failed?