global Rom for Mi 11 ultra ?

That’s why u stuck ! Did u read the forums my friend?
Contact EDL guy

So he did flash the official Global Rom and not the xiaomi.eu rom from forums right?

I got my MI 11 Ultra CN version on Tuesday and waiting now for unlocked bootloader.

When this step is done then the right way would be to flash the stable or beta xiaomi.eu Rom from this thread

Is that right?

Don't want to brick my baby either. :)

Last edited:
MI11 ULTRA GLOBAL ROM ADDED TODAY:

Mi 11 Ultra Global

Stable

Recovery

V12.0.1.0.RKAMIXM

3.2 GB

2021-04-08

Download

The version I have on my phone is the Chinese version. My question is that if I delete my phone my 11 ultra and install the global version Rom, does my phone keep all the original camera functions and all that the phone has in its original Rom?

The version I have on my phone is the Chinese version. My question is that if I delete my phone my 11 ultra and install the global version Rom, does my phone keep all the original camera functions and all that the phone has in its original Rom?

Today was released this ROM for RECOVERY
You can download it from here: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/star/

DeviceBranchTypeMIUIAndroidSizeDateLink

Mi 11 Ultra EEA

Stable

Recovery

V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM

3.3 GB

2021-04-07

Download

Mi 11 Ultra India

Stable

Recovery

V12.0.2.0.RKAINXM

3.3 GB

2021-04-07

Download

Mi 11 Ultra India

Stable

Fastboot

V12.0.2.0.RKAINXM

4.3 GB

2021-03-24

Download

Mi 11 Ultra EEA

Stable

Fastboot

V12.0.3.0.RKAEUXM

5.5 GB

2021-03-23

Download

MI11 ULTRA GLOBAL ROM ADDED TODAY:

Mi 11 Ultra Global

Stable

Recovery

V12.0.1.0.RKAMIXM

3.2 GB

2021-04-08

Download

No it won't. You can install the global Rom but you can't then relock the bootloader so that you will loose GPay Widevine L1 and all other Google related secured Apps.

Better install the xiaomi.eu 12.5 stable Rom. You will get the maximum out of your phone with all the Languages included in Stock Global Rom

It's more of the other way around. The global uses lots of Google apps instead of Xiaomi. For instance the phone and text app are Google and for me just didn't feel right. There are other differences but overall, it just didn't feel as good as the Xiaomi ROM. I didn't hang around, soon flashed EU ROM to get back to the best of all version.

Reactions: Poney70
That’s why u stuck ! Did u read the forums my friend?
Contact EDL guy