[GUIDE][venus|star|mars] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI11 / Pro / Ultra

Hey Poney,

Only after i posted i noticed your previouse msg to mine about contacting *spam*paid*service*

I have sent him a msg and in a matter of minutes, for a very reasonable fee, he did his magic and my phone was back on with global rom

He advised me to better wait for twrp because it is a safer way to flash the device, the xiaomi partitions are not very stable when flashing the fastboot way.

Goodguyavi

Foolishly enough, i was too quick with the flash process and did not factory reset my device before attempting the flash.

My device was just updated to 12.5 and immediately after that i went to flash the latest xiaomi eu
And this caused the fastboot loop.

I hope that doing the factory reset would help others not to get stuck
to be more clear..
you have updated china to V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM and install which one of our ROM?

With this version you should be good to go, your Bootloader is unlocked?

Good luck, just follow the instructions then.

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk
Thanks mate. I am requesting it right now. Maye need another 7 days. I am seeking advice here from everyone.

Hi everyone.
I'm new in this things and a little bit noob, I'd like to make question. Sorry if it has already been made here.
Due to latest reports about bricking during update to EU 12.5, and has this is a crossed topic for Mi11/Pro/Ultra, are the bricks happening in all 3 devices?
I'm expecting my MI11 today coming from China which comes with CN version. Can I face with these bricks you've been talking here? Or it's happening only in MI11 Pro and Ultra devices?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
to be more clear..

Just to add more information on this issue. There are several users who posted in this thread who failed to update 11 Utra from China 12.5.2 to EU 12.5.

So far the following versions failed in 11 Ultra to EU:
CN 12.0.1 to EU 12.5
CN 12.5.xx to EU 12.5

Success for the following versions:
CN 12.0.13 to EU 12.5
Global 12.0.1 to EU 12.5

It was also apparent that factory reset before flashing doesn't matter as long as your 11 ultra is in the current versions that are successful.

So if your 11 ultra is in CN 12.0.13 don't update it to CN 12.5 before flashing EU rom

Don't use Powershell too. use the old cmd.exe ( to make sure that there is no compatibility issue as I believe the .bat scripts were developed with cmd in mind and not Powershell. Even though most cmd commands work in Powershell, the 2 are totally different binaries, plus it's Microsoft, so who knows. :D )

If you have bricked your phone, ask EDL service to flash stock ROM of either CN 12.0.13 or Global 12.0.1 so you can successfully switch to EU from with no fastboot loop issue.

Last edited:
I can happily report that flashing from Global 12.0.1 to EU12.5.2 went smooth, now setting up the phone again.

A happy week to all from an equally happy Mi11U owner :) !

to be more clear..
Hi

I updated ota to china rom 12.5,
Did not do factory reset

And immediately tried to flash 21.4.21 (phone was unlocked successfully before)

Went i to fastboot loop, and no matter how many flashes i did including with miflash tool and global/cn official roms, it was stuck untill i contacted edl tech

I can happily report that flashing from Global 12.0.1 to EU12.5.2 went smooth, now setting up the phone again.

A happy week to all from an equally happy Mi11U owner :) !

Now I'm in EU 12.6 (21.4.21 Beta) updated smoothly using the windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat script in cmd :)

I was on CN 12.5.2 but then the unlock forced the factory reset, and had to log in to my account again, and then installed EU 12.5.2 with no issues.

Reactions: ingbrzy
Hi All,
First time poster, on my Mi 11 Pro 12.5.2 CN ROM, is it still advised to go to Global V12.0 and then flash EU 12.6 21.4.21 or can we go from 12.5.2 CN ROM ->EU 12.6 21.4.21 by following the procedure on Page 1 with the latest builds?

Side note: To go to Global v12.0, just have to download the ROM for Mi 11 Pro and choose update package and select and run, right?

Stable 12.5.5.0 for Mi11 Pro is available. Anyone already tried this one? Changes?

(Don't know where to find the changelog)

Hi All,
First time poster, on my Mi 11 Pro 12.5.2 CN ROM, is it still advised to go to Global V12.0 and then flash EU 12.6 21.4.21 or can we go from 12.5.2 CN ROM ->EU 12.6 21.4.21 by following the procedure on Page 1 with the latest builds?

Side note: To go to Global v12.0, just have to download the ROM for Mi 11 Pro and choose update package and select and run, right?
Hello,

High chance of bricking your device if you go from 12.5.2 CN ROM to EU 21.4.21 (Weekly), you must don't try. ;)

If you want to switch to a "Global" ROM's version, you have to follow this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...m-for-xiaomi-mi11-pro-ultra.59486/post-604446

:)

Reactions: NJ@Mi11Pro
Has any brave soul had any success with flashing from CN 12.5.2 to Global 12.0.1 as yet (in order to then flash with 12.5.2 EU)?

I noted that ADB Fastboot tool includes an option to disable rollback protection, so it looks like it should be possible, but I've not tried yet.

Hi Guys, I am very new to Xiaomi product and i just received my New Mi 11 Ultra (CN set). After reading through all the post im quite confuse on which step should i follow. Is it possible to install EU rom without installing the TWRP? I did read some of you guys ended up bricked your phone. So any simple and most safest Stable Eu rom. Sorry i am very new to flashing rom. I would say my knowledge on flashing devices is 3/10. haha.

You can see my phone spec as below. I really need EU rom since im coming from Pixel and i dont like the ads by CN rom.
6b0b69c5d8605e22ce95e1a4cf1a405e.jpg

Hi, with CN12.0.13 you can flash latest EU stable ROM with no Problem. Before you have to unlock the bootloader.
When stable EU is installed you can flash weekly (first install should be a clean one "...with data format.bat")
Edit: that's what i did on my Mi11Ultra

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Hi, with CN12.0.13 you can flash latest EU stable ROM with no Problem. Before you have to unlock the bootloader.
When stable EU is installed you can flash weekly (first install should be a clean one "...with data format.bat")
Edit: that's what i did on my Mi11Ultra
when u said unlock bootloader. u meant unlock my phone in 7days right? i just requested it today. thanks for the wish mate.

@ joshuaknightful

yes :)

1. unlock bootloader (after 7days of waiting periode).
2. Don't do OTA above CN12.0.13.
3.After 7 days, flash latest xiaomi.eu STABLE ROM (clean install).
4.At this point it's possible to flash xiaomi.eu BETA ROM 21.4.21/22 (first should be a clean install).

After that you can update the beta rom as usual.

EDIT: MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1 PRECISELY.

Hi guys, is there any proven way to flash CN 12.5.2 to xiaomi.eu weekly or stable or global?
i did update to latest version CN12.5.2 because on first page it's written as instruction. Now i'm stuck i can't flash.
First page should be updated to prevent people briking their phone. Many people don't read 68 Pages.

@ joshuaknightful

yes :)

1. unlock bootloader (after 7days of waiting periode).
2. Don't do OTA above CN12.0.13.
3.After 7 days, flash latest xiaomi.eu STABLE ROM (clean install).
4.At this point it's possible to flash xiaomi.eu BETA ROM 21.4.21/22 (first should be a clean install).

After that you can update the beta rom as usual.

EDIT: MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1 PRECISELY.

does it make any difference where the files from the zip are on the windows machine? I some years ago I had problems when the files did not lie on c:\....

Thank you!

Thank you @ingbrzy, with this release, can we go from 12.5.2 CN ROM on Mi 11 Pro to 12.5.3.0 Xiaomi.eu Stable directly ? ( If not, will follow @Poney70 's process and go to Global first)

I don't think anyone really knows.

All the info about not flashing from 12.5.2 China to EU came from users like me who did it and found the trends among all the data that it doesn't work. You'll only know if you try. Worst case. You brick. Get EDL flash to 12.0.01 Global and then flash .EU