Global Xiaomi 14 to Xiaomi.eu flash - Feedback needed

pipould

Members
Feb 20, 2023
Hi,

Anyone around has a Global Xiaomi 14 and flashed to the .eu rom ? Anything to report ?

Looking forward for your feedback :)

Thanks !

Edit: I just got my dirty fingers on the EU version of Xiaomi 14. Bootloader unlocked through Xiaomi official tool without problems. Looking good so far, working perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will197 and hegys
Well, I can flash in 30 min... Though the last message in the HyperOS channel leaves me to think the Gpay Drama isn't behind the whole Xiaomi.eu anymore...

I do not know what to do... I expected the same rom as X13, but in the end it's not. Few changes here n there, and still bloated...

Well, I can flash in 30 min... Though the last message in the HyperOS channel leaves me to think the Gpay Drama isn't behind the whole Xiaomi.eu anymore...

I do not know what to do... I expected the same rom as X13, but in the end it's not. Few changes here n there, and still bloated...
In this case pls let us know your experience :)

I’m having problems with the global unity that i got this week. Xiaomi.eu ROM successfully install but SIM card has no service (tried both weekly and stable).

For global it's fairly easy: Xiaomi Community Global zone request. Dev options enablement. Fastboot unlock (after) 72h. Done.
That's good to hear. I was getting confused reading about NCUNLCOCK.
I'm disappointed they decided to drop band 12 support

I’m having problems with the global unity that i got this week. Xiaomi.eu ROM successfully install but SIM card has no service (tried both weekly and stable).
I have exactly the same Problem (Xiaomi 14 Global - Germany)

I had this once on my 11ultra. I found a ROM version that did or had worked and flashed just the modem image via fastboot. All good after.

That's good to hear. I was getting confused reading about NCUNLCOCK.
I'm disappointed they decided to drop band 12 support
The NCUNLCOCK you mentions is needed for Chinese devices, from my understanding...

The NCUNLCOCK you mentions is needed for Chinese devices, from my understanding...
Yes, before I read this thread, I wasn't sure if it was needed for all devices. However, this clarified that it is only needed for chinese devices.
I'd be willing to do it to save some money, but the global version has better band support for me in the US anyways.

Reactions: pipould
In summary, Global Version is easy and straight forward to unlock the bootloader as ever using the Xiaomi Unlock Tool?

Last time i unlocked a device it was my Mi 9T Pro that im still running today and i think my account have the unlock access, just wanted to confirm