Go back to factory release

Sulo

Members
Aug 8, 2013
I installed miuiandroid but now want to go back to the original state of the phone, with chinese apps and chinese voice command. I did download the original ROM from the website and put it on both systems but still can't get it the way it was at purchase.

Can anyone tell me how to go back to the phones original state. The way it is when you just buy it. Thanks

let me look that up. it does seem the thread i have linked is not up to date. you should have no problems flashing JLB17 then updating using the updater app on the phone ot JLB20 but i iwll try to find a link to the miflash package for JLB20...

EDIT JLB 20 fastboot package http://bigota.d.miui.com/JLB20.0/miui_MiTwo_JLB20.0_fastboot_4.1_w67wrwss02.exe

Thanks Grondinm. I am going to give it a try now. Earlier today i wiped both of my systems with CWM. Now my phone isn't working. I can only see the MI starting logo at the beginning. I am going to try it with MiFlash. Hope it will work. Let you know.

MiFlash can't see my device. I still have CWM on my device which I can start? Anything I can do from there?

You need to start in fastboot mode.
To do this you press Volume Down+Power when the phone is off. Release the buttons when you see the fastboot picture.

After that press the reload button in MiFlash and it should work. :)

Thank you very much. Everything is back to original now. :):)

One more question. Can we get google play store on a Chinese Rom by installing Gapp (maybe by other options??) or is having a miuiandroid rom a must?