Going back to Stock from 20.1.4 and unroot

TunisDream

Members
Jan 10, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am asking, because last Time I went from Beta to Finally, I got massive Problems....

Is it possible to go completely to stock with my Mi 9? I mean Stock Stock with locked Bootloader etc.

Hello Guys,

I am asking, because last Time I went from Beta to Finally, I got massive Problems....

Is it possible to go completely to stock with my Mi 9? I mean Stock Stock with locked Bootloader etc.

Sure, flash the stock rom with Mi Flash

Sure, flash the stock rom with Mi Flash
Yes but it is wise to do that with the fastboot rom in accordance to the phone origin, because of bootloader relocking.
Global to Global phone, chinese to china phone and india to india if subject to.

As menasolomon stated above, yes you can. I did it last month just to test out the latest global build which is V11.0.3.0.QFAMIXM. I even locked the bootloader just to see whether I could get Widevine L1. I missed xiaomi.eu's ROM and flashed back just before Christmas.

You will have to download and install the XiaoMiFlash tool, and the latest fastboot ROM for your device's original region. You can get those from here.

On the guide to flashing the stock ROM, and relocking your bootloader, have a read here and here.

Do a thorough reading, visualize the steps, and ask if you have any doubt before you proceed with the flashing.

Reactions: iamme729
Thank you guys. How about going back to a stable from this Forum? Problem is, I am encoutering massive Battery drain. Going to bed bed at 11 with 100% and waeking up at 7 with 65%