Google Authentication Problem Please Help Me

sltnmk

Members
Aug 9, 2016
Hi,
my phone is:
  • Redmi 3 Pro
  • Android 5.1.1 LMY47V
  • Miui Global stable 7.3.2.0.0 (LHPCNDD)

After two weeks of perfect usage, a problem with Google services connection appeared:
can't sync, can't enter gmail, Play Market, can't add new Google account, etc.
I've tried:
  • deleting Play Market's cache - no results
  • removing current Google account - no success, "doesn't permitted by administrator"
  • add new Google account - no success, since there's no connection to Google services.
  • reinstall Google services - no success, phone isn't rooted
  • back to factory defaults - worked for another two weeks, but then the problem reappeared.

Two weird things:
  1. once in a while, in a couple of days, connection reestablishes for a minute and a sync is done
  2. after a restart of the phone, connection to Google is good, but disappears after 2-3 minutes.

Is there any things I can try to do before flashing a new ROM?

It's a vendor rom and 7.3.2.0 official rom is also buggy with Google

Hi,
my phone is:
  • Redmi 3 Pro
  • Android 5.1.1 LMY47V

After two weeks of perfect usage, a problem with Google services connection appeared:
I've tried:
  • removing current Google account - no success, "doesn't permitted by administrator"
  • add new Google account - no success, since there's no connection to Google services.
  • back to factory defaults - worked for another two weeks, but then the problem reappeared.

Two weird things:
  1. once in a while, in a couple of days, connection reestablishes for a minute and a sync is done
  2. after a restart of the phone, connection to Google is good, but disappears after 2-3 minutes.

Hello, I face all your same Google play problems but besides I also face a battery problem. I just get my phone 2 days before my first charge from %10 to %100 took 8 hours.

Second and third charge time is better than first one but my battey drain very fast. I read a lot of reviews that say perfect battery time but my battery gets empty quicker than my 1750mah Xperia L.

Do you also face my problem? Maybe this can be also a bug of 7.3.2 rom.

Hi,
my phone is:
  • Redmi 3 Pro
  • Android 5.1.1 LMY47V

I've tried:

Two weird things:

you have FAKE rom... install our ROM and all will be ok...

Why i
you have FAKE rom... install our ROM and all will be ok...
Why is this fake rom? my phone came with this rom, why factory installs a fake rom?
I have the same problem, can you give a link for your rom?

Do you think that there will be a automatic update to Miui 8 at "system updates" part on "about phone" part?

I use xiaomi.eu 7.3.1.0 runs perfect

But you must install a official xiaomi rom to unlock the bootloader and than flash twrp to install xiaomi.eu rom.

I use xiaomi.eu 7.3.1.0 runs perfect

But you must install a official xiaomi rom to unlock the bootloader and than flash twrp to install xiaomi.eu rom.

Thanks, can I learn your battey performance? Now I have also battery problems. I go to sleep with %90, morning it is %40, I think it is not normal. Maybe it is because of my fake rom.