Google Contacts Error

RJT830

Members
Mar 5, 2017
I'm running 8.2.1.0 and having problems with Google contacts. Contacts shows the name of my contacts but when I tap on a contact it says that the contact doesn't exist.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

I'm running 8.2.1.0 and having problems with Google contacts. Contacts shows the name of my contacts but when I tap on a contact it says that the contact doesn't exist.
Any ideas?
Thank you.
oddly don't have google contacts on my Mipad 2 anyone know why?

never mind found it was frozen so used titanium to defrost it and alls well

Last edited:
Miui contacts work fine (and they feed from Google) but it's just the Google contacts app that's having problems. The app populates all the contacts and even shows the thumbnails but I just get the error message when I tap on each contact. Read somewhere that it could be because I haven't got 'ME' set up but tried that to no avail. Google account shows the option for Google contacts to sync as ticked.

did you ever find a solution? I just got this error on xiaomi mi 9T Pro and MIUI 12.5.5 (if I am not msitaken)

I have exactly the same issue here when I tap on any contact. I am on the latest stable, clean installation and checked all the sync options.
IMG_20211119_065850.jpg

In the Xiaomi contact app everything is fine though. Anybody found a solution for this? Thanks in advance