Google contacts not syncing

Jackson456

Members
Jun 2, 2023
I have a Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and I updated to the MIUI 14.0.9.0 software, and unfortunately my contacts are not synchronizing with my Google account, and it keeps appearing as if I don't have contacts, however I have approximately 694 contacts .

Can anyone help me solve this problem??

Attachments

• 1Contact.png
    1Contact.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 694contacts.png
    694contacts.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 165
Go to the contacts app settings and check to see if Google account sync is turned on.

Hmmm, this is a bit suspicious. I have the same issue as of today on my Mi 11 Ultra, also on 14.0.9.0. The Contacts app is only displaying a handful of internally stored contacts, while all my Google accounts display 0 contacts.

The Google account sync is working, I tried to initialize contact sync manually, and it says that sync is successful, but nothing has changed in the Contacts app. I tried to revoke and reapply sync permissions, manually sync, removed the Google account and re-added it after a reset, cleared app cache, I even cleared Dalvik cache. Nothing helped.

Given that both @Jackson456 and me are using the same phone and Xiaomi.eu version, I suspect that there may be a bug.