Google search crashes

Muppet Arms

Members
Mar 17, 2014
I have no idea why but on my Red Rice Google search crashes.
I may have a corrupt file, can someone post the .pak with how to and where to put it to fix this.

Thanks in Advance.

Google search still fails I have sent a report, but is there a file I can replace to get it to work?

Ok I think I have what you need?

Attachments

• alogcat.2014-11-18-16-26-30+1100.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 249
  • alogcat.2014-11-18-16-29-06+1100.txt
    27 KB · Views: 279
Ok so I have now run the Google search a few times with Alogcat running. When I try to use Google search the Error I get is Unfortunately MiHome has stoped. When you say run FC do you mean Failed Command?

If this is of no use I will need to know how to do what you asked, as without running the Alogcat app I don't know how to do as you asked.

Attachments

• alogcat.2014-11-18-19-35-35+1100.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 253
  • alogcat.2014-11-18-19-41-49+1100.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 223
  • alogcat.2014-11-18-19-44-38+1100.txt
    12.7 KB · Views: 214
Ok so I have now run the Google search a few times with Alogcat running. When I try to use Google search the Error I get is Unfortunately MiHome has stoped. When you say run FC do you mean Failed Command?

If this is of no use I will need to know how to do what you asked, as without running the Alogcat app I don't know how to do as you asked.
when you got FC (Force Closed) press Send MIUI - menu - copy and paste that log here

Looks like I cannot do that, I click hold as I would to get copy paste option but nothing happens. All I can do Is send.

But if it helps I can type in the first bit of what shows up.

Unable to find explicit activity class. -- then it has have to declare this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
Then there is near many lines of code. this is what I have sent - ie: report to MiUi.

Last edited:
Looks like I cannot do that, I click hold as I would to get copy paste option but nothing happens. All I can do Is send.

But if it helps I can type in the first bit of what shows up.

Unable to find explicit activity class. -- then it has have to declare this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
Then there is near 50 lines of code. this is what I have sent - ie: report to MiUi.
MENU - copy

Ill look at that tomorrow, As I'm 'not posting this from my phone, but on the PC. so copying the text this way will not help.

Here is the copied text as requested.

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.SearchActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Instrumentation.java:1624)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Instrumentation.java:1423)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Activity.java:3492)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Activity.java:3684)
at com.miui.home.launcher.gadget.t.onClick(GoogleSearch.java:43)
at android.view.View.performClick(View.java:4299)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(View.java:17576)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:725)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:92)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:153)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5356)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:853)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:620)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)