GPay (Google Pay) working on Mi9pro 5G with xiaomi eu stable ROM (12.0.5.0)

hristoff

Members
Sep 23, 2019
Hi! After digging a lot and trying almost all proposals I couldn't manage to have working Gpay with weekly build of eu ROM. So I decided to switch to the stable one, with hope that this could help. Again a workaround was needed, but this one is quite simple to follow and most valuable - it works. The solution was under Mi Note 10 Lite, but it worked also for my phone. In case you have tried almost everything without success, have a look here:

requirements:
  1. bootloader unlocked
  2. install latest version of magisk (in my case 21.1)
  3. SafetySpoofer
  4. Hardware OFF
  5. Installe Spoofer first and then Hardware off and then rebooted. (I installed them in TWRP)
  6. Once your device has restarted, go to Magisk settings and enable Magisk Hide.
After these steps are done, you should have "green" safety check in Magisk and in Google Play the device will be shown as certified.

Last: Now install google pay or your bank's applications and everything will work!

Hope this works for you :)

Well, i have never found my Gpay didn't work or any of my bank application... device doesn't pass safetynet though...

But all work just fine...

But thanks to share ur info

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Hi!
Few days ago GPay stopped again. When I checked the Safety Net check didn't pass. Seems that after some Google's update the previous fixes didn't work anymore ( I tried to apply them again, but without success). The Play Protect Certification was turned to: Device is not certified. The fix for this was the following:
- update the Magisk to 21.2 (I managed to to do it only with TWRP)
- applied this fix in TWRP: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/safetynet-fix-v1-0-2-android10-zip.5186073/
- manually "certified" the device following these steps here:

1. Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. There’s a simple app on the Play Store called ‘Device ID‘,
  2. Open the app and copy the code in the second line called “Google Service Framework (GSF).”
  3. Go to https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/
  4. Enter your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box.
  5. After you tap “Register”, your registered ID should appear on the page.
- clear all data from from Google Play Services and GPay
- reboot

After this the, Play Protect Certification should be: Device is certified; Safety Net Check successful and GPay working...

Hope will help you - at least with me it does
Xiaomi Mi9 pro 5G MIUI 12.0.5 stable Android 10

Last edited:
Hi!
Few days ago GPay stopped again. When I checked the Safety Net check didn't pass. Seems that after some Google's update the previous fixes didn't work anymore ( I tried to apply them again, but without success). The Play Protect Certification was turned to: Device is not certified. The fix for was the following:
Hello!

Remove all your fixes (SafetySpoofer / Hardware off / MagiskHide Props / etc.) > Reboot your device > Download and install safetynet-fix-v1.1.0.zip (Magisk module) from this post => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...afetynet-cts-profile-failed.59384/post-584227

Reboot and be happy! ^^

;)

Reactions: hristoff