Gps Fix Problem

Hi,
I have two Mi4 lte (2gb ram / 16gb rom) i'm french user, I try to use one of the Gps.conf of this post, but noting, no gps-fix
GPS Status doesn't detect anything.
Please help me! I used the latest MIUI Stable release for Mi4

Same problem here (Austria also) :-D

really annoying, Mi5's GPS is almost completely useless when the exact location is needed.
Sometimes (no idea why) it works, but then out of a sudden, it jumps around again, usually between 10 and 200m away, in one situation it was a 1000 km.

I'm running on LineageOS by the way, but that makes no difference.... to me, that would rather indicate a hardware problem, maybe a cheap, dysfunctional GPS chip?

GPS issue is only when connected to the charger?

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Same problem here. I went back to 5.12.17 for battery drain and does not work on the gps app like strava and ipbike while working on Google maps .
I gave the permission in the app Security.
Sorry for bad english.
Thanks

@ingbrzy it doesn't matter. Indoor it's usually stable for me (basically whenever Android can get a location fix from a wifi), but outdoor, especially on countryside, it can be horrible. At some point I got 'beamed' about 1,000 km away - what a joke. Unusable for everyone who needs GPS.

What if you are travelling from country to country? Do you have to change this in every country y go?

can you update a gps.config file for "bangladesh" :#
i used these servers but didn't get rid of my problem
server 0.asia.pool.ntp.org
server 1.asia.pool.ntp.org
server 2.asia.pool.ntp.org
server 3.asia.pool.ntp.org