[GUIDE][cas] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi MI10 Ultra

Have you tried to reboot to twrp after flashing?
Reboot to twrp after flashing? To do what? I have deleted gms folders before flashing. Need to do something else? I have flashed the phone ok, only Google Pay and Voice Match not working. Google Pay fixed with Magisk. Thanks.

These links were on the forum download page, so they must be able to give you a working link. But glad you got it sorted. Time to enjoy it now.

Just unlocked (I clicked every 10mins to unlock - LOL)

I followed this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Worked 100%

Reactions: Alexbo
I have 20.9.24 installed on my Mi10 and the OTA update (20.10.15) was not detected. I am downloading now the full rom, if i flash it via TWRP will it update without losing data? Thanks

I have 20.9.24 installed on my Mi10 and the OTA update (20.10.15) was not detected. I am downloading now the full rom, if i flash it via TWRP will it update without losing data? Thanks
Update without losing data, yes. ;)

if i do not disable security codes this particular TWRP ask for a password to encrypt. have you solved this issue? Thanks again
I don't know but you should be able to decrypt "/data" partition in TWRP if you set a pattern to unlock your phone. ;)

Reboot to twrp after flashing? To do what? I have deleted gms folders before flashing. Need to do something else? I have flashed the phone ok, only Google Pay and Voice Match not working. Google Pay fixed with Magisk. Thanks.
Just to check if you can still boot into twrp, because there is a warning for "mi10 pro users not to boot into twrp after flashing 20.15.10. Are you also using the "mi 10 pro twrp" on your mi 10 ultra?

Hi Guys,
on my mi 10 ultra I get a lot of random reboot (the phone reboot itself without reason). Do you have any suggest?

What stage have you completed for this to happen?

1) unlocked bootloader
2) flashed twrp recovery
3) flashed the miui 12 stable

yesterday night I had to wipe data and cache, flash again the rom zip. Was working great all the day but tonight I had 2 reboots :S
Maybe should I try with the weekly?

When you wiped on first flash, did you format data as well as wipe data and cache? If not, back up your phone and flash again but this time format data too.

I have a couple of questions because I'm not very experienced.
1) If I want to update the Miui to the new version or to the weekly version, can I flash it via the TWRP without losing my data? If so, should I remember to cancel the cash from the TWRP?
2) Have some annoying bugs been fixed in the new version for Mi 10 Ultra? There are two in particular, the fact that by recording with the front camera the videos inexplicably turn green and that the photos in general have a lower quality than those of the CHINA version.
3) (This is a bit silly question) There is a way to make the McDonald's app work because after unlocking the bootloader and installing the European Miui it no longer works it says that the phone is not certified by google and therefore not can open.

Thanks so much in advance for your help

I have just tested the McDonald's app and it works fine on the latest weekly branch EU ROM, see screenshot.
If you are coming from stock Chinese, then yes, you have to wipe, it's a different structure, so flash twrp, then flash stable or weekly branch, then wipe and format data.

Once you are on your chosen branch, no need for formatting data on update unless you change branch from weekly to stable or stable to weekly.

Unfortunately the green video bug is still there but it is a minor blip that will get resolved. Also, the camera quality not fixed yet but again, they will be in time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-20-10-34-34-904_com.mcdonalds.app.uk.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-20-10-34-34-904_com.mcdonalds.app.uk.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 135
I have just tested the McDonald's app and it works fine on the latest weekly branch EU ROM, see screenshot.
If you are coming from stock Chinese, then yes, you have to wipe, it's a different structure, so flash twrp, then flash stable or weekly branch, then wipe and format data.

Once you are on your chosen branch, no need for formatting data on update unless you change branch from weekly to stable or stable to weekly.

Unfortunately the green video bug is still there but it is a minor blip that will get resolved. Also, the camera quality not fixed yet but again, they will be in time.
Mark, you are simply the best
Do you know if Google Pay works on the latest weekly version? The only way up to this version was to root and use tricks with hiding apps + GPay SQL dg.db fix. Maybe this version of weekly rom doesn't need to be rooted to work with Google Pay? Can you check, please?

I know that there was a problem with CTS profile match that stopped gpay from working but this week's update fixed it, so gpay should work. I don't use it but it loads up ok. See screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-20-12-48-31-047_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-20-12-48-31-047_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20201020_124807.jpg
    IMG_20201020_124807.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 146
I should have confirmed my version for too, so it's attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-20-12-53-19-263_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-20-12-53-19-263_com.android.settings.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: Zencooler

Thank you very much seriously, I have now noticed that there is an update via OTA for the stable version of the eu rom, can I do it directly from the phone or do I have to download it and flash it with the TWRP?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-20-14-09-28-967_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-20-14-09-28-967_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_2020-10-20-14-06-18-601_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-20-14-06-18-601_com.android.settings.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 198

Anyway I updated the mcdonald app from the play store and it magically started working again

As long as you have twrp installed, then just use the updater app or from the 12 icon. It will download the ROM as a .zip file in your root directory, tell you it's ready, reboot when you say go, reboot in to twrp, may ask for your phone unlock password, then update and reboot. Obviously it will take longer on the first boot again.

If you choose to go to the weekly branch, you will need to format data from twrp as it may have partition differences.