[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Joyeuse has no chinese variant, therefore there's no chinese ROM for this device.. that's why Xiaomi.EU uses the MIXM Global ROM as base ROM. Plus chinese ROMs lack GApps.
contact me via telegram, i'll send you all you want, i'm using china-based right now, it's in .pro for curtana

contact me via telegram, i'll send you all you want, i'm using china-based right now, it's in .pro for curtana

Thanks but big no-no, I'm not into ports.

Edit: you can laugh all the way but ports aren't made for that device so hw control problems are always expected (NFC for instance). I know that lots of phones are sharing almost the same hw (and thats how and why the miatoll tree has been created) but updates are always based on an individual who can just stop anytime. And I already saw way too many malicious "devs" spreading malicious codes in random ROMs, collecting data, exploiting people, etc.. so thanks but no, I don't trust in random ports. If you want to spread the word just make an XDA thread / Telegram group / whatever and in case people are interested it will succeed. But. I. Don't. Care. To me you are a random, unknown guy on an Internet forum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AdemOyuklu
Hi.. I am from Macedonia and my phone is Redmi note 9 pro unlocked bootloader with miui 13.04 global stock rom..So my question is did i must change stock recovery to twrp if I want to install xiaomi eu fastboot rom 13.04...i will install it with fastboot but with stock recovery on the phone

Hi, I just update my redmi note 9 pro eu (joyeuse) from 13.0.2 stable to 13.0.4 stable via twrp install.
After about 1-2 minuts from rebooting (i.e. the smartphone is useble), the touch stops working, the physical keys do nothing and the smartphone reboot itself.
I tried several times to reinstall the img (this) from both twrp and fastboot and to clean Dalvik cache from twrp, but nothing.
I need help, what can I do? I don't want to format the data, can I maybe return to previously version of miui?

The only clue I have is that when I install the rom this warning comes out "unable to mount /system_root invalid argument", but everything else is ok

EDIT: Now it's working normally.
I installed magisk by opening the app and having it do the new installation, but trying to install it via twrp (changing the extension from apk to zip) now it seems there is no longer the problem I was talking about

Last edited:
Producers thank you for everything but a12 miui 14 rom released for curtana 9s has a problem with no sound in calls. I tried 3 times but it finally comes, I tried another rom and it's okay, I tried a port rom, no problem, there is a problem in eu, can you check it please.

Hi, I need some help.

I have the xiaomi redmi note 9 pro.

I had installed a while ago this build
build.png
, If I check for OTA it says that no updates are available.

If I check on sourceforge I see that the latest is
sourceforge.PNG

but the lastest official was released on august....
official.png

Can you help me?

I'm not understanding.

- Should I flash the newest rom from sourceforge?
- Why mine is HMNote9ProEU and the last is HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S ?
- Can I update from the previous one?

Thanks.

You are mixing together different ROMs for different devices.

Last edited:
HMNote9ProEU = code name joyeuse
HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S = code name curtana

but the lastest official was released on august....
official.png
This is official EEA ROM which is irrelevant to xiaomi.eu.

HMNote9ProEU = code name joyeuse
HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S = code name curtana

This is official EEA ROM which is irrelevant to xiaomi.eu.
Thank you, so my model is not getting updates no more..... Thank you for the explanation.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion, but support has not ended and it is likely that an update will be released. The only question is when.

I don't know how you came to this conclusion, but support has not ended and it is likely that an update will be released. The only question is when.
I thought that because the last update was released on
2023/03/27

Last edited: