[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Hello, no matter how hard I try, I can't install any ROM on Redmi note 9 pro :-( I have unlocked the bootlader and installed firmware global 11.0.7.0 and USB debugging enabled ... Do I have to have a sim card inserted during installation? I would like a simple firmware no ads ... I managed to install TWRP but after the restart my phone did not start up and ended in an error ... Can someone please help me with the installation of the EU version or custom rom? Thank you very much for your help ...

[QUOTE = "danielpt, gönderi: 610303, üye: 270338"]
Merhaba arkadaşlar, Bu güncelleme bugün cihazımda görünüyor

Ama benim versiyonum daha yüksek ve yeni olandan farklı. Bu bir hata mı?
71ff45d59fdad9d8d45a135eef7f73b9.jpg
e55ff032338eab6bd6e7b4c9ec604a7f.jpg

Redmi Note 9 Pro'mdan Tapatalk aracılığıyla gönderildi
What is the version of your device? 12.0.6 is android 10 12.0.2 is android 11
[/QUOTE]
....look here:

Hello, no matter how hard I try, I can't install any ROM on Redmi note 9 pro :-( I have unlocked the bootlader and installed firmware global 11.0.7.0 and USB debugging enabled ... Do I have to have a sim card inserted during installation? I would like a simple firmware no ads ... I managed to install TWRP but after the restart my phone did not start up and ended in an error ... Can someone please help me with the installation of the EU version or custom rom? Thank you very much for your help ...

...did you format DATA in TWRP?

Good day. So the EU version went to install me, but I would like to try Evolution X, as I was always happy with it. Can you please advise me on the procedure and where and what rom to download? Thank you very much

Good day. So the EU version went to install me, but I would like to try Evolution X, as I was always happy with it. Can you please advise me on the procedure and where and what rom to download? Thank you very much
....at least, how did you manage to install the EU version?

Hello! I'm new in this forum. I've been reading this thread and right now I'm overwhelmed so I would really appreciate anyone who could help me.

I have the Redmi Note 9s and my current rom is V12.0.2.0.RJWEUXM. I installed the wrong EU rom, I think.
Now, I'm confused on where to start because:
1. I don't know what Xiaomi.eu rom should I download because I can't find RJWEUXM from the download repository. Or do I need to switch to another MIUI rom (like the Global one) before proceeding with the Xiaomi.eu rom install?
2. Should I do the TWRP way or the fastboot way?

You should look for a rom for "curtana" devices.
Follow this instructions:

How can i downgrade to a old version? My earpiece stop working i want to try downgrade to see if its a bug or not
25f52ef5a80703518f3204a756c3e341.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Austrofred
New version 12.0.4 Android 11 for Redmi Note 9S

Better than ROM MIUI 12.0.2. Should be fixed : Battery drain , Status Bar, full screen gestures, the wifi which is disconnected often should be fixed too.
All good no problems so far. We hope MIUI 12.5 during the month of August,
Thanks ;)

Hi.. how did you perform the update?
was it via OTA?
Did you do any cleaning?

Hi.. how did you perform the update?
was it via OTA?
Did you do any cleaning?
After version V12.0.2.0.RJWMIXM (android 11) I went back to version V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM (android 10) because I found the system unstable and slow.

Yesterday I installed the version V12.0.4.0.RJWMIXM (android 11) with the recovery Orange Fox R11.1_1 without cleaning over the version V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM (android 10). just install zip rom , wipe dalvik cache, and reboot.

I have not lost any applications and i didn't find any bug at now. everything work well..

OTA come normaly 1 -2 days later .

Last edited:
Reactions: ledervillarreal
bom dia desculpe meu ingles pois sou brasileiro estou no 12.04 global no meu redmi note 9s e estou com um atraso na tela se instalar isso. eu conserto meu problema?

After version V12.0.2.0.RJWMIXM (android 11) I went back to version V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM (android 10) because I found the system unstable and slow.

Yesterday I installed the version V12.0.4.0.RJWMIXM (android 11) with the recovery Orange Fox R11.1_1 without cleaning over the version V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM (android 10). just install zip rom , wipe dalvik cache, and reboot.

I have not lost any applications and i didn't find any bug at now. everything work well..

OTA come normaly 1 -2 days later .
Is the fullscreen gestures for third party launchers fixed?
also the chat bubbles for messenger are fixed?

Hi .. after update, can anyone explain why it's when I'm in the open message box and open a message, the touch moves by itself and the message moves up and down!!!

You mean, except the fact that it never worked since the first A11 ROMs last year, the fact that gestures options are actively hidden when using a third party launcher, and the fact that Xiaomi.eu devs also believe it is necessary for some of the behaviors Xiaomi created ?

With Android 12 just around the corner, I don't expect Xiaomi to suddenly cancel all the work they did during the last months.

Reactions: jwchips
You mean, except the fact that it never worked since the first A11 ROMs last year, the fact that gestures options are actively hidden when using a third party launcher, and the fact that Xiaomi.eu devs also believe it is necessary for some of the behaviors Xiaomi created ?

With Android 12 just around the corner, I don't expect Xiaomi to suddenly cancel all the work they did during the last months.
So no source, that it will *never* be fixed?

So no source, that it will *never* be fixed?
If you want to take it this way, no there is no source, you can keep waiting. They never acknowledged it as an issue that *will" be fixed either....

But more seriously, I hope they will do better with A12 ROMs.

If you want to take it this way, no there is no source, you can keep waiting. They never acknowledged it as an issue that *will" be fixed either....

But more seriously, I hope they will do better with A12 ROMs.
Yeah man, pretty sure everyone understands that this issue is due Android making fuggen useless changes with A11 that broke launchers for everyone, (except Pixel 3 and higher devices), but hopefully Xiaomi can roll out fixes in the not too distant future.

The fact that we don't have it already leads me to believe it's not a quick fix.

I'm still using V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM (android 10 ) is it worth it to update to V12.0.4.0.RJWMIXM (android 11) ? I'm affraid of losing fullscreen gestures with third party launchers, also chat bubbles weren't working in other android 11 based version, and it felt kinda slow, is this fixed?