[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

Install with recovery ROM EU V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM with LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1 based on TWRP 3.4.1 beta 4 .
Perfect.

Good morning. I have also updated to the new version with twrp, but unfortunately I have the same problem with Whats'app and the screen that turns black when I listen to an audio message. Proximity sensor problem. I don't know how to solve. Have you encountered this problem? Thanks

Good morning. I have also updated to the new version with twrp, but unfortunately I have the same problem with Whats'app and the screen that turns black when I listen to an audio message. Proximity sensor problem. I don't know how to solve. Have you encountered this problem? Thanks
I am not encountering this problem.
When I listen to an audio message on messenger or whatapps, If I approach my hand 2 cm from the proximity sensor. actually the screen turns off when I listen to the audio message, and at 3 cm the screen turns back on.
May be a problem on some device to solve in a next update.

How can I update my rom?

I have download xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip but can't find "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file in zip file

How can I update my rom?

I have download xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip but can't find "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" file in zip file

The 11.08.0 you have to install it via LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1

attention: Vibration doesn't work

The 11.08.0 you have to install it via LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1

attention: Vibration doesn't work
Is there a tutorial to install LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1 and 11.08.0 rom?
Can I upgrade or must I do clean installation?

Is there a tutorial to install LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1 and 11.08.0 rom?
Can I upgrade or must I do clean installation?

download LRTWRP Recovery 3.4.1

and after: fastboot flash recovery filename.img

After TWRP installation:
Download ROM EU V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM from sourceforge

Copy the rom to the phone
Restart in recovery
Install the rom (file you just copied)

No data loss
No wifi problem anymore

I have problems with TWRP:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file '/external_sd/.../xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip

After TWRP installation:

Restart in recovery

No data loss
No wifi problem anymore
Ok but vibration does not work? Caused by twrp or rom?

I have problems with TWRP:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

updater process ended with ERROR: 7 Error installing zip file '/external_sd/.../xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip
External sdcard is to be mounted before?
Try with the zip file posted in the main memory.

After TWRP installation:

Restart in recovery

No data loss
No wifi problem anymore

I can't use the twrp. My screen just freeze in the LRTWRP. Now how can I flash this V11.0.8.0.0

One question
I want to uninstall System apps like Notes. When i grant root permissions to MiXplorer, the phone doesnt boot and only boot in fastboot mode.
This happens to other users. How can i report this?

We still need fastboot ROM for redmi note 9S. Some user with tianma display cannot use the current twrp and I am one of them. Can you please upload the latest V11.0.8.0.0 fastboot ROM. Thanks

How do you know you have tianma display ?

One question
I want to uninstall System apps like Notes. When i grant root permissions to MiXplorer, the phone doesnt boot and only boot in fastboot mode.
This happens to other users. How can i report this?
Yes, that's correct if you are on stock rom'.It doesn't happen with EU rom.
EDIT: are you on EU rom with patched boot?
You must delete root access given to your file explorer before ANY reboot.
This bug was reported and will be corrected, guess!

Yes, that's correct if you are on stock rom'.It doesn't happen with EU rom.
EDIT: are you on EU rom with patched boot?
You must delete root access given to your file explorer before ANY reboot.
This bug was reported and will be corrected, guess!
I am in Xioami EU Rom and LTWRP and magisk manager

I am in Xioami EU Rom and LTWRP and magisk manager
EU latest 11.08 via TWRP?
And you confirm the "explorer root " bug is still present?
Sure you can use it and modify rom part as much you want, just don't forget to unset root to explorer given in Magisk before every reboot.
feedback if I am right or not. Thanks

EU latest 11.08 via TWRP?
And you confirm the "explorer root " bug is still present?
Sure you can use it and modify rom part as much you want, just don't forget to unset root to explorer given in Magisk before every reboot.
feedback if I am right or not. Thanks

Yes, still happening. I unset root permision after uninstall Notes, then when i try reboot, the phone reboot in fastboot mode

Yes, still happening. I unset root permision after uninstall Notes, then when i try reboot, the phone reboot in fastboot mode
Crazy...
This is working well on 11.05 I have running today. No fastboot mode.
Thanks for reporting it.
You can try to report it as bug, but I know the falling answer in advance... (We are not Magisk designer!)

Crazy...
This is working well on 11.05 I have running today. No fastboot mode.
Thanks for reporting it.
You can try to report it as bug, but I know the falling answer in advance... (We are not Magisk designer!)

When i enter in recovery mode, the recovery logs shows this error "Failed to mount /system_root (Read only file system)"
I see you in Xda forum. How do you root your phone? I download a flashable zip through magisk. Do you patched boot.img?

When i enter in recovery mode, the recovery logs shows this error "Failed to mount /system_root (Read only file system)"
I see you in Xda forum. How do you root your phone? I download a flashable zip through magisk. Do you patched boot.img?
I made use of the patched boot kindly offered by a friend at XDA related topic where we are talking on this subject.
I am well with 11.05, No hurry to change now.