[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

I have download Mi Unlock tool but it I get this message. View attachment 29121
Why? Must I wait 168 hours now?

I have followed this instructions:

Added Developer options
Inserted my sim card
Turned off wifi and turned on mobile data
Added my mi account
MiUI Global 11.0.5.0 has a lot of advertising inside and several applications impossible to uninstall.

Miui Rom EU 11.0.5.0 is Clean without advertising and optimized.
it is more stable and more reactive.

since i moved from 11.0.5.0 global to this rom eu version. the phone is much faster.

Rom is not root

Hi

I have one with global ROM but i'm confused know.
When you moved to xiaomi.eu which step did you do ?
a) - install our ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
or
b) install update of our ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)

thanks

Hi

I have one with global ROM but i'm confused know.
When you moved to xiaomi.eu which step did you do ?
a) - install our ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
or
b) install update of our ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)

thanks
A) is the only solution. you need this to format the phone and clean install
B) will be what to do for updating EU rom version. (after A) installation)

Reactions: PMPMS
Hi

And without TWRP is it possible to install ROOT ?

THKS
Yes it is possible.
Just follow instruction from here:
At your own risk and to be redone at every rom update.

Reactions: PMPMS
err: "ok google" to call "google assitant", admin fix, thanks (xiaomi redmi note 9s, country Viet Nam)
( global rom has been fixed, but when I switched to Rom EU again)

Last edited:
Reactions: epulrevo
Updating ROM EU from 11.0.5.0 to 11.0.6.0 works great ;)
I used script windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
Thanks for update Ingbrzy

EU Rom can't trun on Volte in "TRUE " network in thailand and India rom Can open Volte in "TRUE " network in thailand and

I am hope to fix this problem

Anyone knows if 9S supports carriera aggregation for 4g+? I have 9S and Mi 9T, 9T works in 4g+ but the 9S only in 4g (tested in the same place at the same hour)

Anyway, I have global rom 11.0.1 QJWMIXM, I have to switch to the china rom before flash your rom?

Anyone knows if 9S supports carriera aggregation for 4g+? I have 9S and Mi 9T, 9T works in 4g+ but the 9S only in 4g (tested in the same place at the same hour)
I found the problem: the redmi note 9s supports 4g+ but only on some bands, and not reach to aggregate bands 20+3 like mi 9t. @ingbrzy you who are the master :D do you know how to solve this problem? (if it can be solved)

Anyone experiencing low in ear volume during calls?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I flashed the 11.0.6.0 and patched the boot.img to get root and it works good, but everytime i reboot it goes in fastboot and i have to flash again

Last edited:
Hello
I just flashed last version ROM V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM.
I have no wifi. unable to activate wifi and sim cards are not recognized, no network

I flash version V11.0.6.0.QJWMIXM .. the wifi and sim network work again.
I think that version V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM does not work.

Has anyone tried version V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM?

Hello
I just flashed last version ROM V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM.
I have no wifi. unable to activate wifi and sim cards are not recognized, no network

I flash version V11.0.6.0.QJWMIXM .. the wifi and sim network work again.
I think that version V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM does not work.

Has anyone tried version V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM?
I was just going to flash it... I'll wait then

I updated my ROM version to V11.0.6.0 yesterday
It works fine, but internet connection is not ok. I have a good 4G connection and wifi too.
As soon as I want to use phone from standby it has no internet connection. Both network connection and WiFi are shown in status bar.
I have read at the Mi Comunity its is a bug in previous ROMS but it's the Global ROM.
It looks like the same bug and it's not fixed V11.0.7.0

It works fine, but internet connection is not ok. I have a good 4G connection and wifi too.
As soon as I want to use phone from standby it has no internet connection. Both network connection and WiFi are shown in status bar.
I have read at the Mi Comunity its is a bug in previous ROMS but it's the Global ROM.
No it is not fixed yet

Same problem
flashed with V11.0.7.0
rooted

When the phone goes into standby it loses the wifi

Any solution for this ?

Same problem
flashed with V11.0.7.0
rooted

Any solution for this ?
I am looking also looking for a solution. I bought a new phone and from begin we have wifi connection problems.

My 2 (manual) solutions for now:
1. When you want to use your phone from standby, turn off your wifi and turn it on again. But you get not notified when you got a message (whatsapp/telgram etc.) and your phone is standby.
2. Turn off wifi and use data from your sim (can be expensive when you use large datacontent)

Same problem
flashed with V11.0.7.0
rooted

Any solution for this ?
Me too. Is an issue of global version, we have to wait release of twrp and the development of xiaomi.eu based on the china rom or that xiaomi devs resolves this problem