[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro

@sz.hatef
Yes have an easy method: Go to Settings., Go to "About phone". See all parameters there is the kernel version, hit 4 times on "Kernel version". After that HW Test is running. Hit the first "Software version" and in this menu there is LCM information... There is this info.
Thanks a lot, another question to make : is there any difference regarding to picture quality among different panels? If so, which one would be the best one and which one would be the worst?

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 9S mit Tapatalk

Yes! Have a new version: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lr...overy-redmi_note9s-3.4.1-10.0-b5.img/download
I have 2 9s and these have Tianma panel and this TWRP working good.

Special note: I opened the bootloader on 9s (I have 2 pieces): Install TWRP, Install EU V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM, when finished the installation and reboot to the system get bootloop, reboot to the twrp, get system partition error messages. There is only folders named with numbers and letters. No rom zip file in the storage.
I power off the phone. Power on in fastboot mode. Install the lastest fastboot EU rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10-fastboot.zip). Installation Ok. After that I try to install again (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.8.0.QJWMIXM_v11-10.zip) the lastest stable rom. And then the installation is successfully. This is interest... My 2 phones get this installation problem. the phones updated the last global stable before install the twrp and Eu rom.
from what I understood, with my little knowledge, this is because of system as root implementation.
As reported a second simple format data in twrp is needed to flash into the right partition.
it's almost what you did.
Thanks for notifiing this for other users.
PS: In case you are going to use root in file explorer don't forget to deselect it in magisk manager before any reboot.

TWRP, I have installed TWRP in other Xiaomi phones with no trouble, but trying to install in this phone is a pain, i get success after install via ADB but on reboot i get the message "system destroyed" , have tried the various editions of twrp that i can find, with the same result, has anybody encountered this problem and have a solution. Have a huaxing panel

Last edited:
TWRP, I have installed TWRP in other Xiaomi phones with no trouble, but trying to install in this phone is a pain, i get success after install via ADB but on reboot i get the message "system destroyed" , have tried the various editions of twrp that i can find, with the same result, has anybody encountered this problem and have a solution.
have u tried LRTWRP ? it's support tianma panel now.it's lrtwrp v3.4.1 beta 5.

TWRP, I have installed TWRP in other Xiaomi phones with no trouble, but trying to install in this phone is a pain, i get success after install via ADB but on reboot i get the message "system destroyed" , have tried the various editions of twrp that i can find, with the same result, has anybody encountered this problem and have a solution.
system destroyed ...
download again the file : xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V11.0.7.0.QJWMIXM on the first page.
sometimes there may be a crc error when decompressing on your pc.

change usb cable or usb port or pc. and do again adb as the first page of the post.

Last edited:
I've got Redmi Note 9s and want to go install the .eu ROM. Is there any tutorial?
Thanks

I've got Redmi Note 9s and want to go install the .eu ROM. Is there any tutorial?
Thanks
emoji3577.png
please read the 1st page..

I cant find "Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle" in settings! could you please help me out to find it?

I cant find "Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle" in settings! could you please help me out to find it?
Is it really available in .EU rom for Redmi Note 9s?

Currently, I am using a redmi note 9 pro. Will it be able to use twrp and recovery.img with redmi note 9 s?

But now i can't find link download Twrp and recovery.img for my device

Thank you.

Currently, I am using a redmi note 9 pro. Will it be able to use twrp and recovery.img with redmi note 9 s?

But now i can't find link download Twrp and recovery.img for my device

Thank you.
YES they are the same.
Link two posts above here or via telegram

Reactions: meisusu
Came from xiaomi.eu 11.0.7
TWRP flashed
xiaomi.eu 11.0.8 installed

Everything OK. No more wifi problems ! THKS !

Next Step.. Magisk... and pray :)

Thank you all devs and especially ingbrzy for your hard work.
inדtalled the rom on my wife's note 9s, every thing looks o.k for now.
by the way i installed the recovery right away and then your stable rom via LR TWRP.
thank you again