[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 series

Sorry if it is off-topic, but do you think it's possible to switch from EU ROM to GLOBAL ROM? If so could it solve the issue?
Thank you

Sorry if it is off-topic, but do you think it's possible to switch from EU ROM to GLOBAL ROM? If so could it solve the issue?
Thank you
It is possible, but obviously you also loose all the modifications by the EU team, including the fact that it hides that you have an unlocked bootloader.

It is possible, but obviously you also loose all the modifications by the EU team, including the fact that it hides that you have an unlocked bootloader.
At the moment there's not stable solution to solve my issue othere than change to other ROM (weekly EU may solve, or I think better the GLOBAL).
Thanks for your help

Hi Fellas, having Xiaomi 13 ultra cn, ishtar stable is set up with no issues via fastboot. Phone is not rooted. Gpay allows me to add my revolut card, However i see message that i can't use my phone for contactless payment. Cant check it right now, Any ideas how to fix? Massive thanks in advance.

I have already installed Xiaomi eu weekly in Xiaomi 13 via fastboot.

I'm planning to install TWRP + move to the stable version. Could you please help me with these steps? Am I correct?

1) Backup in Xiaomi 13 weekly - In Xiaomi Menu + copy backup to a laptop.
2) Install TWRP Xiaomi 13
-fastboot flash recovery_ab recovery.img
-fastboot reboot recovery
3) Format data in TWRP. Since Im doing a downgrade from Weekly to Stable
4) Copy ROM from my laptop to TWRP Xiaomi 13
5) Install ROM in TWRP
6) In Xiaomi 13 eu Stable version - Restore backup from Laptop
7) Enjoy Xiaomi 13 :)

Am I missing anything? Do I need to remove the pin/password in my Xiaomi 13 before star?
Hi, im currently using xiaomi 13 cn rom,...can i flash stable rom directly on twrp and not via fastboot?..tnx

Hi,

I am from Italy and I have bought Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G with Global Rom. I want unlock bootloader, I have activated oem unlock e debug unlock but when I go on Mi Unlock Status and on Add account and device it show me this message: "the system is being upgraded please try again later" How can I fix it? thanks!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: freestart
You can't. Devices with MediaTek chipset are not supported here.