[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 series

I think the problem which makes beauty mode not work on Front Camera comes from an issue from Json file. This json is used to describe the layout of Camera functionalities but its structure is not correct. The value must be wrapped with double quotes to make the json structure correct . I am trying to find where the file is :(
json error.png

Aloha group,
Is nuwa going to see any more updates as the last update was 6/6/23 and others models have been getting recent updates?

Just received Xiaomi 13 and unlocked fastboot after 7 days. Everything fine, just when I reboot the phone I get the annoying message that my phone is corrupted, press any button to continue, after only after pressing again start button to start the device. How can I skip this message?
I have TWRP installed a/b.

Envoyé de mon Xiaomi device en utilisant Tapatalk

Just received Xiaomi 13 and unlocked fastboot after 7 days. Everything fine, just when I reboot the phone I get the annoying message that my phone is corrupted, press any button to continue, after only after pressing again start button to start the device. How can I skip this message?
I have TWRP installed a/b.

Did you format?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn 2211133G met Tapatalk

Did you format?

Yes, first unlock fastboot, then install TWRP both a and b, Factory reset, reboot and got the message first time, installed xiaomi.eu ROM, again factory reset. Now I get the message each reboot.

Yes, first unlock fastboot, then install TWRP both a and b, Factory reset, reboot and got the message first time, installed xiaomi.eu ROM, again factory reset. Now I get the message each reboot.

Not factory , format data, remember... All data will be gone, so backup first

Not factory , format data, remember... All data will be gone, so backup first

Fixed, using a terminal and using the commands

su
reboot "dm-verity enforcing"

Now the device reboot without this annoying message, no data loss.

Reactions: Giannichedda
First of all, i dont know if here is the right place but i just wanted say for you guys/efforts/hours spent working with those roms i really and really appreciate this gift wich i call Xiaomi.eu roms, my 13 ultra is working fine with gpay and android auto and my daily tasks are getting fine with my 13 ultra + awesome roms. So thanks a lot devs e and others (pt-br translators) team !!!1
:emoji_clap:

Hi have an issue with Gpay (Google wallet), even after installing EU ROM (based on China ROM), I still get "device doesn't meet security requirements" message, any idea what might be the issue?
The phone is Mi 13 Ultra, not rooted, bootloader unlocked
HI
Did you managed to get it working?

I have the same issue
IT IS NOT rooted
I don't have Magisk
Just fresh install of Latest stable Xiaomi EU, with wipe (first install), google wallet worked right after install and stopped working in a few days.

I was making a thread for this issue, as it's not only me I see....and the thread got deleted...

Reactions: solidlite
The linux script has a little problem where bin/linux/fastboot has no executable flag, as well as all of the .sh in the top directory. A simple chmod +x to them will fix it, but it's kinda hard to realize when you just run the top level script and it fails unexpectedly without any proper error message.

The linux script has a little problem where bin/linux/fastboot has no executable flag, as well as all of the .sh in the top directory. A simple chmod +x to them will fix it, but it's kinda hard to realize when you just run the top level script and it fails unexpectedly without any proper error message.
that's basic knowledge of linux users..

HI
Did you managed to get it working?

I have the same issue
IT IS NOT rooted
I don't have Magisk
Just fresh install of Latest stable Xiaomi EU, with wipe (first install), google wallet worked right after install and stopped working in a few days.

I was making a thread for this issue, as it's not only me I see....and the thread got deleted...
Hi, I have this issue to on my 13 ultra. Did you get a fix for it ?

that's basic knowledge of linux users..
It's a bad UX, as nowhere you mention that in the first page. However, the better solution is to give executable flag to all of them in the first place. Assumption is valid only when followed by a clear direction or clue.

Hello suddenly i have many problems (XIAOMI 13 FUXI stable EU 14.0.31.0), ringing stopped when someone called me, cannot change ringtone through settings(app stops responding) camera does not open, flashlight not open and possible other problems i did not know until know.

Can i run again the script of update with the same rom version?(install again the same version)
will my data have problem?

I also have problems with my contacts all the time. Sometimes i cannot make search my contacts. Any letter i type nothing or only two contacts return

Last edited:
Hello suddenly i have many problems (XIAOMI 13 FUXI stable EU 14.0.31.0), ringing stopped when someone called me, cannot change ringtone through settings(app stops responding) camera does not open, flashlight not open and possible other problems i did not know until know.

Can i run again the script of update with the same rom version?(install again the same version)
will my data have problem?

I also have problems with my contacts all the time. Sometimes i cannot make search my contacts. Any letter i type nothing or only two contacts return
Check this thread. Looks like the same. I had similar issue.

Recently I got many problem with my XIAOMI 13PRO with NUWA_V14.0.28.0. Camera, photo gallery and mostly all the app connect with video and photo stop working. Also firefox browser stop working (not open any pages). I really dont know what suddenly happen. Also there are not any new ROM update about NUWA since 11/08 (which maybe can solve this issue).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Recently I got many problem with my XIAOMI 13PRO with NUWA_V14.0.28.0. Camera, photo gallery and mostly all the app connect with video and photo stop working. Also firefox browser stop working (not open any pages). I really dont know what suddenly happen. Also there are not any new ROM update about NUWA since 11/08 (which maybe can solve this issue).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Your issue may be linked to this one : https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...te-breaking-system-on-venus.70157/post-701981

Reactions: gogocar62
Thank you for your help, but it look like its better to install a weekly ROM built after 19 September. What do you think? I can move from stable to weekly ROM?
Thank you