[GUIDE] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 series

Good news. Flashed eu rom onto Xiaomi 13 pro China set. Play protect certification works. Netflix can be found in play store etc.

Vs flashing xiaomi official global rom after unlocking bootloader.. The play protect certification isn't there.

Thanks~ Dirty flash from MIUI CN also works. But i camera crash when you turn to selfie camera, turn on beautify and clicl "Reset". I though its due to dirty flash, but after i did a clean flash with erased storage, same thing happen. Stable ver
I have the same issue. Any solution? Thanks,

How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi 13 series

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC (we recommend to use WinRAR)
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)
- if flashing process stuck on setting slot a, just press Enter

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file WEEKLY or STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update guide on the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for that. I have another post in the same folder about Xiaomi 13 Chinese version where it keeps saying please add you're account in miui settings. I am trying to register new account with new phone number

Just try to installa EU stable on my Xiaomi 13 Pro and get this message when running .bat file
Can someone help me?
Thank you

Attachments

• xiaomi 13 pro.jpg
    xiaomi 13 pro.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 273
Are you installing a ROM designed for your device model?

diting = Xiaomi 12T Pro / Redmi K50 Ultra
nuwa = Xiaomi 13 Pro

Hi, has anyone experienced with the software for mi 13 ultra ishtar from xiaomi.eu that the phone restarts by itself?

No, nothing like that. The only issue I seem to have is low in call earpiece volume. No other volume, speaker is fine on video and music, just in call volume.
May be for you, clear dalvik cache in twrp and restart. Worth a try if you haven't. After that, try to work out when it started and after what app installation, then work from there but sorry it is not a widespread issue as far as I can see in the multiple forums I read.

Thanks for replay. Another question, I received an update for bluetooth, how could I do it, it says that it is not connected to the server.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-19-14-30-22-131_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-19-14-30-22-131_com.xiaomi.bluetooth.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 158
Any idea if with the next releases Google assistant will work with screen off?
On Mi 11 Ultra, that never happened....

1. May I confirm if GPay is fully functional on this ROM without needing root?
2. what are the key differences with the Global untouched version?

hmm but how come some are still saying GPay breaks once in a while? Also, will there ever be OTA support after migrating to EU?
usually they break it themselves by Magisk installed...
we have OTA already...

Reactions: Mark F
1. YES
2. We are simply better..
Hi have an issue with Gpay (Google wallet), even after installing EU ROM (based on China ROM), I still get "device doesn't meet security requirements" message, any idea what might be the issue?
The phone is Mi 13 Ultra, not rooted, bootloader unlocked

Last edited:
Unlocking my 13 pro was anxiety inducing, I had to wait 167 hours and you're not sure your second attempt will work! Second attempt worked, I set USB debugging and OEM unlock before my second attempt, not sure if that was required or not.
After that, deploying nuwa was a breeze - thanks a bunch @ingbrzy and xiaomi.eu team

Last edited:
I updated to the latest 14.0.30.0 on Xiaomi 13 and suddenly experienced battery drain ~ 20% for 8 hours (during night with battery saver turned on and disabled wifi and mobile data). According to battery stats it is consumed by "Other" apps.
Can I revert to 14.0.29.0 without format?

Sent from my 2211133G using Tapatalk