[GUIDE] Install TWRP for Mi 11/Pro/Ultra

Do I have to choose between the A / B slot on the phone before installing the rom from TWRP?

Do we just install rom via install zip ... like on earlier models?
Exactly, there is no need to “install“ twrp, just boot it and install the rom.

Twrp will then be persistent and next rom can be flashed as all those years before..

The instructions are pretty clear, I wonder why so many people are confused and why others are encouraging them to install something which cannot work..

Whatsoever, read the first post and you should be good to go.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

I can do flashing mi9, mi10 etc. with my eyes closed. Moving from Global, Eu is no problem for older models.
But here's the news, A / B slots, no recovery partition, etc. People are afraid to damage the phone.
I read most of the posts on XDA, 90% of people damaged the phone and they needed EDL authorization.
Hence these questions.
Better to ask twice than pretend to be a professional

I have installed TWRP and thereafter copied the stable rom to my download-folder.
However I do not manage to start the phone in "TWRP"-mode, I only come to Fastboot mode.
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?

If you installed minimal ADB, copy the recovery file to it.
Run ADB with administrator rights
enter the command fastboot boot (here is the name of the file recovery.img)

Reactions: Poney70
I have installed TWRP and thereafter copied the stable rom to my download-folder.
However I do not manage to start the phone in "TWRP"-mode, I only come to Fastboot mode.
Any idea of what I'm doing wrong?
What "installed" TWRP meaning for you? Please write every steps you did... ;)

If you installed minimal ADB, copy the recovery file to it.
Run ADB with administrator rights
enter the command fastboot boot (here is the name of the file recovery.img)
Ok, i booted in FastBoot and entered
"fastboot boot therevoveryfilename.img"

That helped me start it in TWRP-mode.
FRom TWRP I installed the global rom and thereafter got stuck with the phone only able to reach fastboot when I try to start it.

Twrp will then be persistent and next rom can be flashed as all those years before..

The instructions are pretty clear, I wonder why so many people are confused and why others are encouraging them to install something which cannot work..

Regards.

Because the guide is not intended for noobs but for People who know what they are doing, it is not a step by step whit the exact button to press or what kind of data format you need to perform once you installed twrp and this confuse people

Regards.

Yes, exactly TWRP has been integrated into the rom by xiaomi.eu.
I injected TWRP step guide to use in case want to install another custom ron.

someone already managed to update to the newest weekly? I can't, I'm stuck because twrp won't decrypt MI11 ULTRA storage.

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, publicación: 612099, miembro: 55523"]
Cambiar la contraseña de la pantalla de bloqueo a patrón.
[/ CITA]

I already tried, and it does not work, it still appeared that the password of user 0 is incorrect

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, publicación: 612099, miembro: 55523"]
Cambiar la contraseña de la pantalla de bloqueo a patrón.
[/ CITA]

I already tried, and it does not work, it still appeared that the password of user 0 is incorrect
I use password and it works fine.

Reactions: Poney70
[QUOTE = "Mark F, publicación: 612148, miembro: 270248"]
Utilizo contraseña y funciona bien.
[/CITA]

In stable it works well, the problem is in weekly

CI understand, then the problem is in weekly 21.5.20 , varios estamos atorados en esa , sin poder actualizar por ese error con twrp

So, I have mi11
TWRP was successfully installed via onekey injection - and clear installation was executed
After that any attempt to decrypt data fails
I tried with pin, with graphic key, with password from digits and letters, with enabled and disabled fingerprint - all fails
These pin or password or key - working correct in MIUI but not in twrp
Please give advice how to decrypt data

[QUOTE = "Odessit, publicación: 612324, miembro: 300097"]
Entonces, tengo mi11
TWRP se instaló con éxito mediante la inyección de una tecla y se ejecutó una instalación clara
Después de eso, cualquier intento de descifrar datos falla.
Probé con pin, con clave gráfica, con contraseña de dígitos y letras, con huella dactilar habilitada y deshabilitada - todo falla
Estos pin o contraseña o clave: funcionan correctamente en MIUI pero no en twrp
Por favor, dé consejos sobre cómo descifrar datos.
[/ CITA]

Yes, many of us have the same problem with MI11 ultra, but many others say that they do not.

[QUOTE = "Odessit, publicación: 612324, miembro: 300097"]
Entonces, tengo mi11
TWRP se instaló con éxito mediante la inyección de una tecla y se ejecutó una instalación clara
Después de eso, cualquier intento de descifrar datos falla.
Probé con pin, con clave gráfica, con contraseña de dígitos y letras, con huella dactilar habilitada y deshabilitada - todo falla
Estos pin o contraseña o clave: funcionan correctamente en MIUI pero no en twrp
Por favor, dé consejos sobre cómo descifrar datos.
[/ CITA]

Yes, many of us have the same problem with MI11 ultra, but many others say that they do not.
I have regular mi11 if this is matter