[GUIDE] Install TWRP for Mi 11/Pro/Ultra

is it normal, that TWRP doesn't stay on it. After reboot and again rebooting to TWRP, it is normal Recovery?

UPDATE, no, it reboots and twrp is gone. Is this normal?

is it normal, that TWRP doesn't stay on it. After reboot and again rebooting to TWRP, it is normal Recovery?

UPDATE, no, it reboots and twrp is gone. Is this normal?
It will remain if you use EU ROM or use twrp menu to save. However, most non EU updates may overwrite

UPDATE

1. went into normal recovery, wiped all data
2. installed again TWRP and now it stays, cool
3. installed the latested 12.5.7 TWRp Rom and ok, in goes till the end
4. wiped data again
5. reboot and it stays, it reboots all time again

wiped again data, as TWRP is still there, which is good, but nothing, still reboots. ANY IDEA? Have they changed anything. 2 weeks ago flashed another Mi 11 Pro and it went throuhg like butter.

UPDATE end solved

What a waste of time. This is a Mi 11 not a PRO. Hell, why Xiaomi makes devices that look so similar. There is no TWRP Version for Mi 11. Now flashing Fastboot Rom for it, should run.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
someone already managed to update to the newest weekly? I can't, I'm stuck because twrp won't decrypt MI11 ULTRA storage.

Plug your Mi 11 Ultra in fastboot, then connect to pc -> choose Mount -> USB - your free storage should be mounted/visible to your PC. Download the latest weekly to your PC -> transfer it to the phone. Choose then install zip and navigate to /data/media

Your zip file is there! Flash it, open a beer and enjoy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-11-13-56-01.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-11-13-56-01.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 340
without knowing what you have done before (stable to weekly, update weekly, update from stock, version numbers, pattern and so on) we cannot give help, but format data will always help (not wipe)
i didn't asked for help, just mentioned it doesn't work like i did when the issue appeared.
i'm into .eu since the fastboot roms, then flashed twrp (the one provided on the thread) formatted data and flashed rom, but in the next weekly i couldnt decrypt data with pattern, password or with no lockscreen method.

As the data can't be decrypted i can't wipe or format data. Only dirty flashing weeklies.