[GUIDE][POCO F2 Pro] How to pass SafetyNet on Android 11 and Magisk

I followed the above instructions and had success as well.

1. Flashed "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11.zip" with "recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img"
2. Reboot.
3. Complete the first setup, add wifi and activate, do the bear minimum setup to go faster, you can setup your apps later.
4. Reboot to recovery.
5. Install Magisk Canary
6. Reboot.
7. Repackage Magisk Manager, re-launch the manager, don't create the shortcut, enable magiskhide.
8. Install Magiskhide Props module from the repo.
9. Reboot.
10. Run the folliwing commands in Termux (Android Terminal)
Bash:
su
props
11. Enable force BASIC key attestation (Option 2), for "Redmi K30 Pro", proceed with yes, yes so you can reboot.
12. Reboot, check CTS.
hmmm on Mi 10 I don't need repackage magisk manager.

It works but i get safetynet failed again... i do all the things in the toturial but dont works...
Please post a screenshot of the SafetyNet results from Magisk Manager app. ;)
Or write here "basicIntegrity", "ctsProfile" and "evalType" result.

Please post a screenshot of the SafetyNet results from Magisk Manager app. ;)
Or write here "basicIntegrity", "ctsProfile" and "evalType" result.
Here:
d677871bed87a67443cc51849260a159.jpg

I can delete termux or i need to do this when I format or when I update the phone next time?

Enviado do meu Poco F2 Pro através do Tapatalk
You can safety delete termux, yes. But do not delete "MagiskHide Props" module (and keep Magisk, of course... ^^). ;)

P.S. Do not forget to reinstall Magisk after flashing a ROM update. :)

You can safety delete termux, yes. But do not delete "MagiskHide Props" module (and keep Magisk, of course... ^^). ;)

P.S. Do not forget to reinstall Magisk after flashing a ROM update. :)

But if i format/reset my phone i need to do everything again right?

But if i format/reset my phone i need to do everything again right?
If your device has an unlocked bootloader and if Google doesn't change the SafetyNet's behavior for your device (model name) then the answer is yes. ;)

anyone can help? i have a poco f2 pro with xiaomi.eu stable and safety net dont work... i have do everithing and with no luck. canary,termux,etc etc... with xiaomi.eu weekly works...