[GUIDE][sweet] How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

I'm having trouble updating my redmi note 10 pro, when I unzip the rom, there is no update commands or fastboot files there.
I'm trying to use this update https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...13.0.7.0.SKFMIXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip/download

Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

look here…

Reactions: Soukai
Fastboot or Recovery rom
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V12.5.10.0.RJJCNXM_v12-11.zip -> no fastboot in filename -> recovery rom / twrp
- xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Ultra_V13.0.4.0.SJJCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip -> fastboot in filename -> fastboot rom

look here…

Ah, ok, I read in the stable release thread that android 12 must be updated from fastboot, but there is no fastboot update for my version so I guess I should try the recovery method If I want to update.
Thank you.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, Good day, I think that the MIUI 13.0.8 and MIUI 13.0.12 has been laggy and sluggish sometimes which is not present in the stock global rom also stutters in some areas of the ROM. Its also overheating. I was using the previous versions and there is no lag until MIUI 13.0.8 and 13.0.12 came, Thank you devs this is my feedback for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I hope this will be fixed as Xiaomi.eu is my default ROM I'm installing it to every Redmi phone I buy.

How to install Xiaomi.eu ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

We will release fastboot ROM versions until TWRP for sweet is released

Steps to install xiaomi.eu ROM for first time from China ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will be deleted!)
- Update Global ROM to the latest via updater app first..
- Unlock your bootloader by Mi Unlock tool https://en.miui.com/unlock/
- Download our ROM zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote10Pro_V12.0.6.0.RKFMIXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
- If you are on windows: Right click on downloaded zip - Settings - Unblock zip content
D9NcJZp.png

- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 15min)

Steps to install update of xiaomi.eu ROM (All your data and files on internal storage will NOT be deleted!)
- Download our ROM zip file STABLE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system

For Windows OS ./windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
For Linux ./linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
For MacOS ./macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

- After reboot its done (first boot may take up to 10min)

Update guide on the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Update via OTA:
Installation via OTA is currently not possible due to missing TWRP
Updater will notify you about new version and download it to your device for you
You have to copy it to your PC, unpack it and run fastboot_update_rom sctipt

Enjoy.. :)
Hi, Good day, I think that the MIUI 13.0.8 and MIUI 13.0.12 has been laggy and sluggish sometimes which is not present in the stock global rom also stutters in some areas of the ROM. Its also overheating. I was using the previous versions and there is no lag until MIUI 13.0.8 and 13.0.12 came, Thank you devs this is my feedback for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I hope this will be fixed as Xiaomi.eu is my default ROM I'm installing it to every Redmi phone I buy.

After loosing touch in my new Redmi Note 10 Pro (M2101K6G) when I flashed the latest TWRP official build (check post above; from what I gather, the device has a Focaltech [fts_ts] panel and there are no builtin drivers for it), I was able to get Xiaomi.eu working via fastboot. Easy peasy... :)
Now I'm left wondering how to get Magisk installed without a working TWRP: can it be flashed via ADB sideload (which I can still manage with crDroid's last recovery, which is fully non-touch compatible)? Can anyone point me in the general direction of a solution for this? :emoji_thinking:

EDIT: found a related thread at https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/64511/, let's see if I can make this work...

EDIT2: it worked! Not too difficult -- but requires separated computer and will vanish upon updating the main ROM... it beats suffering ads, though.

EDIT3: OrangeFox R11.1_3 Unofficial recovery works fine on Focaltech devices:
https://github.com/basamaryan/android_device_xiaomi_sweet-TWRP/releases/

Thank y'all. :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chilace