Helium 3/64, Problem With Battery Percentage While Charging

dadach22

Members
Sep 13, 2016
So when I plug in the charger, and the percentage is below 20%, it looks like battery does not get charged. So it stays at, lets say, 18% for 20 minutes of charging. As soon as I unplug the charger, the percentage rapidly drops to 12%. I have to turn off the phone and it still says 12%, but when I unplug the charger and plug it back in, the percentage jumps to actual 50% or so.

Does anyone know what could be messed up? I tried different roms and chargers, and it is always the same. It does not do it every single time.

Thanks for the possible info

Hi there
Can you fully load your phone?
Which Rom are you running?
How long does your battery last fully loaded?
If it is at 12%, how long lasts your battery?
Did you try original charger?
Did you try to charge at a different outlet?

Never heard of such behavior with a Xiaomi, had a Samsung Note 4 with a dying battery, kinda similar issue there.

hi, thanks for replying. it seems this is happening only with the charger that was supplied with the phone. i have bought anker 3.0 and it has no issues so far, i have beend down to below 10% and it charged normally right away

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Hi there
Can you fully load your phone?
Which Rom are you running?
How long does your battery last fully loaded?
If it is at 12%, how long lasts your battery?
Did you try original charger?
Did you try to charge at a different outlet?

Never heard of such behavior with a Xiaomi, had a Samsung Note 4 with a dying battery, kinda similar issue there.
nope...it is doing it again. every 5th, 6th time i connect the charger. the phone works fine, the battery charges to full capacity and lasts 2 days, it just does this sometimes:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk