Hello All, Mi 3 Wcdma 16gb Logic Board

gibbo

Members
Mar 27, 2016
I am desperately trying to find a mi 3 wcdma 16gb mother board as I buggered the sim tray trying to repair broken sim card reader fingers after closing the tray with adapter but without the sim card.. I wish there was a warning telling all not to close the tray with adapter and no sim inserted, ( unbelievable ) and only had the mi3 4 days falling in love with this awesome cell phone. As I said I am in need of a working mother board used or new.. HELP

Last edited:
With all the smart people (miui owners especially ) over the entire world , there will be at least ONE really nice person who will be able to help this poor try hard nice guy from the land down under who has been out in the sun too long :eek::eek::eek::cool::(:(o_Oo_O

Thank you for your help and trouble, but I am told I need a complete mother board as I pulled one of the soldering contacts off the mother board..bugger!! Thank you. I am having trouble finding a 16 GB wcdma logic or mother board..

have a look at dragon-tt web site. If you do not find here, better to buy a new device.

Thanks all,, I have taken the advice and have got another mother board comeing !!!!

After installing the new mother board which will have different IMEI, will I have any issues and if so how do I fix it !!! ( without using a hammer )

And thanks again for the helpful advice People........

Thanks all,, I have taken the advice and have got another mother board comeing !!!!

After installing the new mother board which will have different IMEI, will I have any issues and if so how do I fix it !!! ( without using a hammer )

And thanks again for the helpful advice People........
Also an opportunity to upgrade to 64GB, saw the board at 90$ for 2/64