Help Me, I Can't Open Miui.

Manuel Alfaro

Members
Mar 14, 2016
Hello, yesterday I installed the ROM "xiaomi.eu_multi_leo_V7.2.1.0.LXHCNDA_v7-5.1.zip" download from this page. After installation, when the system start gives me an error "you can't start launcher". Then I tried to restart with TWRP 3.0.0.0 and it don't let me mount the internal memory where I have the ROM. I also tried connecting via OTG a USB Flash Drive and nothing happendt. I'm desperate, Could anyone help me please?

PD: I'm sorry for my english, i'm a little rusty.

Thanks you friend! I have the Mi Note Pro, just right now I make a fastboot and I accomplish the installation of the latest version of Miui ROM. How can I install the multilanguage ROM in the most safe way?

I have the same problem with Mi note with TWRP 3.0.0 USB otg not functional ,i try instaling miui7 stabile with Mipc suite ,nothing,enyone help us

Thanks you friend! I have the Mi Note Pro, just right now I make a fastboot and I accomplish the installation of the latest version of Miui ROM. How can I install the multilanguage ROM in the most safe way?
With TWRP but before you must wipe cashe, dalvik and data and than flash the ROM. After you can update rom-s with updater or twrp

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk