HELP problem after flashing an AOSP ROM, I can't reinstall the weekly beta miui12.5 (problem with vendor or antirollback maybe)

/vendor | /dev/block/sda24 | Size: 1951MB Used: 3MB Free: 1948MB Backup Size: 3MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Mount_Read_Only
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/sda24
Display_Name: Vendor
Storage_Name: Vendor
Backup_Path: /vendor
Backup_Name: vendor
Backup_Display_Name: Vendor
Storage_Path: /vendor
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

this is after wipe vendor ???

/vendor | /dev/block/sda24 | Size: 1951MB Used: 3MB Free: 1948MB Backup Size: 3MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Mount_Read_Only
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/sda24
Display_Name: Vendor
Storage_Name: Vendor
Backup_Path: /vendor
Backup_Name: vendor
Backup_Display_Name: Vendor
Storage_Path: /vendor
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

this is after wipe vendor ???
yes, I had installed masik ROM and just now I have formatted vendor and made the .log

right now I just did a format data, restarted the recovery, wipe vendor and I will install the ROM beta eu and test

the after is wrong...
If installations is completed without fails and format data works I haven't any other ideas to tell you.
The tucana is china version or global?
yeah, i guessed, but i tried anyway.
Tucana is global version, Mi Note 10 Pro.
I also have to say that something happened to the sensors because they stopped working (after even flashing the global ROM with MiFlash), they told me it was a "persist" problem and I have flashed the persist image of the global ROM manually using TWRP and now most work (fingerprint sensor still not working).

I don't know what else I can do, the ideal would be to be able to install the beta ROM from Xiaomi.eu, I don't know what happened to my phone

one last test.
Install the latest fastboot rom android 11 china version.
will start with this rom?
If yes install latest eu rom with format data .
Attention
Don't lock bootloader with this rom

one last test.
Attention
I tested the stable china 12.1.3.0 (Android 11) and bootloop

if you can think of something else I'll try it, it's a desperation

one last test.
Attention
Yes! I installed the 12.0.4 Global stable update and it worked, then I tried the Chinese 12.1.3 and it didn't work, I decided to try the latest Chinese beta and it worked (I think it was a coincidence and it worked again), then I did format data and installed the latest eu beta and it worked, I'm configuring everything again now.

I have one last problem, the fingerprint unlock does not work, FOD problem.

Last edited: