Here's Miui 14 on Mi10

The team Xiaomi.eu will "cooking" the firmware for Mi10? Is this in the plans? Or is work on the firmware already in progress?

It is a hybrid ROM. Install by fastboot method. TWRP for android 13 is not available for your model.
Thank you for the thumbs up. Installing right now. What about recovery? During the installation I have seen that boot.img was flashed as well. This means I should not go and flash TWRP afterwards?

OK , actually I did it through the built-in Updater app, and then after rebooting into recovery TWRP took control and did the rest.

Though there were several red warnings while I tried to clean dalvik/cache..... that was scary :p .

It seems fine now, dirty flash.

Last edited:
Thank you for the thumbs up. Installing right now. What about recovery? During the installation I have seen that boot.img was flashed as well. This means I should not go and flash TWRP afterwards?
My UMI keeps rebooting after updating via TWRP, it gets to the initial lock screen and then it reboots, any suggestions

I suggest you reboot in fastboot mode and flash ROM that way.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

well guys i advise you not to flash it it drains battery heavily and if someone knows a way to flash miui 13 back without format tell me please

I flashed it through fastboot but with I had to do the data wipe mode. It is working well so far.
Good that it is working. Data wipe was optional, you didn't have to do it.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока