Hongmi 1S

Ok, the program works in a shell with the comman line ....exe /NCRC and actually IT WORKS, now I have a rooted phone :D . What about recovery my recovery ? Thank you cpasmoi :)

(P.S. Phone in USB debugging mode...)

Last edited:
Reactions: cpasmoi
Ok, the program works in a shell with the comman line ....exe /NCRC and actually IT WORKS, now I have a rooted phone :D . What about recovery my recovery ? Thank you cpasmoi :)

How does this root work, can you use the built in root switch or is it another app like supersu?

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

P.S. the recovey files for the old version don't work, I already tried
One alternative would be to install the original MIUI ROM for your redmi 1s again, by this the original recovery would get flashed again.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Could you plesase provide a noob-proof how-to step-by-step description about it?

same here, needed, i have installed it over shell, but can read Chinese for the program to operate it

i tried to run it, it rebooted to fastboot, and nothing... I'm lost here, please help

What I did: turn the phone in usb debugging mode

"
Open up your device’s “Settings”. This can be done by pressing the Menu button while on your home screen and tapping “System settings”
  • Now scroll to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”.
  • At the “About” screen, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Build number” seven times.
    • Make sure you tap seven times. If you see a “Not need, you are already a developer!” message pop up, then you know you have done it correctly. "

now take that program with the strange name, I just renamed it "18.exe" for my convenience, for the same convenience I put it on a folder of my PC for example /18 (C:/18) this is only because it's easy to reach by the command line.
Open a commad line shell (start/search for -> cmd) go to the directory ( cd /18 ) write this command line : 18 /NCRC . Install, run
choose root, click the enlightened button and WAIT TILL 100% , the phone goes to fastboot but wait till 100% then an admonistration tool will appear, it will ask in chinese to update, let it do it if you want to , anyway the phone is rooted