How can I uninstall some Unicom apps

Paraskhos

Members
Mar 21, 2014
I've passed latest rom already.
Phone was bought from a Chinese network provider store-UNICOM.
I thought that after passing a custom rom Iwould be sble to remove/uninstall them but it was not possible.
Any ideas???

I've passed latest rom already.
Phone was bought from a Chinese network provider store-UNICOM.
I thought that after passing a custom rom Iwould be sble to remove/uninstall them but it was not possible.
Any ideas???
what custom rom you are using now?
if you are installing custom rom without wiping then probably some apps will still remain there.
if your phone has been already rooted and really wish to remove these unused apps, try using system apps remover. but be careful not to delete important system apps.

Just passed it yesterday for the first time - (Multi Aries 4.4.4 jb 4.1-1).I thought,as Iwas told,that after passing the custom rom I could probably delete them but unfortun not!

Στάλθηκε από το MI 2S μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Just passed it yesterday for the first time - (Multi Aries 4.4.4 jb 4.1-1).I thought,as Iwas told,that after passing the custom rom I could probably delete them but unfortun not!

if you dont wipe while installing custom rom, the previous app will remain there.
anyway, check whether it has been rooted or not. if it is rooted, you can delete any apps using previously mentioned application remover. just be careful.

Can you kindly tell me how to wipe step by step.
Also after wipe I have to re-install latest rom

Can you kindly tell me how to wipe step by step.
Also after wipe I have to re-install latest rom

i have mentioned 2 different methods. wipe&reinstall (1st method) or using app remover (2nd method)
let's do second method first, because it is easier.
1. download root checker from playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck
2. check whether your phone has been rooted using that apps (root checker) if it is rooted, continue step 3
3. download system app remover https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumobile.manager.systemapp
4. open the apps, and grant root for it.
5. find your unused apps (unicom market) and simply delete it.
6. you can also delete other apps, but becareful about impotant system apps

hope that help. if not, we will try 1st method (wipe & reinstall rom)

Helped.All removed many thanks