How do I hide the Network may be monitored message?

Spookie

Members
Dec 14, 2021
How do I hide the "Network may be monitored" message in the Control Center. I want to use Adguard with HTTPS filtering but I don't like the message in the Control Center. Is there a way to get rid of it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-18-22-55-12-856_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-18-22-55-12-856_org.mozilla.firefox-edit.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 67
Do you currently use Adguard, and the message appeared afterward, or do you want to use Adguard, and the message has always been there ?

Do you currently use Adguard, and the message appeared afterward, or do you want to use Adguard, and the message has always been there ?
I installed Adguard and the message appeared afterwards. I know that it's related to installing the CA certificate. I just want to somehow remove it

The system simply detects these CA certificates from HTTPS Adguard and warns the user that their internet traffic may be monitored. In my opinion you can't remove it. After all the message is relatively small and doesn't affect the functionality does it ?

The system simply detects these CA certificates from HTTPS Adguard and warns the user that their internet traffic may be monitored. In my opinion you can't remove it. After all the message is relatively small and doesn't affect the functionality does it ?
Well it doesn't affect functionality but I just don't like small things like that.