AdBlock for Chrome and other apps

alexeu

Members
Oct 1, 2023
Hi!
What ways do you follow to get rid of the adverts in Chrome browser and other apps?

I used before AdGuard, but it doesn't work for now.

AdAway - rooted, for most in-app ads, ReVanced - nonroot/root mostly used for Youtube, but can patch ads away from many other apps as well like reddit, twitter/X etc. , Iceraven browser - perhaps there are other ones as well, but I like this Firefox fork you can find on github that has extensions support, can install ublock on it like you would on pc.

Reactions: JiaiJ
AdAway - rooted, for most in-app ads, ReVanced - nonroot/root mostly used for Youtube, but can patch ads away from many other apps as well like reddit, twitter/X etc. , Iceraven browser - perhaps there are other ones as well, but I like this Firefox fork you can find on github that has extensions support, can install ublock on it like you would on pc.
Hi, new to the forum.

For years unlocking Smartphones,

started with HTC desire, one, u11 then Oneplus.

Now first time with Xiaomi 14 16/512 CN: purchased unlocked with stable xiaomi.eu

Without Root.

Is there a possibility to run AdAway without root or am I forced to use magisk and 'systemless hosts'? Thank you

edit: well, root or vpn or other apps, AdGuard, Blokada, DNS66, etc etc. bye bye XD

Last edited: