How Is This Possible?

Reactions: Sunit
@Sunit if you'd update to V9.1.2.0.NCJCNEI, could report if there are any notification issues (WhatsApp or Telegram related, where there's no sound/led/vibration)?

@Sunit if you'd update to V9.1.2.0.NCJCNEI, could report if there are any notification issues (WhatsApp or Telegram related, where there's no sound/led/vibration)?

Thanks @archmirak. Yes I will do so, would keep this thread updated, probably would update this evening here in the UK and update this thread as soon as.

Hi @archmirak

For some reasons the file is removed from the location, would update once available again. Thanks.

Yep while testing the ROM we found out that Play Store wasn't behaving correctly, often crashing. I guess the dev team is fixing it, it will be back soon ;)
Anyway, checking out different sources brought me to the conclusion that stable should be based on commits deployed up to half October max... Since the notification bug appeard after the 7.10.26 build, stable 9.1.2.0 shouldn't be affected at all:D

Yep while testing the ROM we found out that Play Store wasn't behaving correctly, often crashing. I guess the dev team is fixing it, it will be back soon ;)
Anyway, checking out different sources brought me to the conclusion that stable should be based on commits deployed up to half October max... Since the notification bug appeard after the 7.10.26 build, stable 9.1.2.0 shouldn't be affected at all:D

Thanks @archmirak , so do you reckon the cut the for the stable build was not taken correctly?

Thanks @archmirak , so do you reckon the cut the for the stable build was not taken correctly?
Oh no no, it's fine:) Stables are usually a few builds behind the latest weekly: during development once enough commits are deployed, a stable candidate is built and tested for a while (meanwhile development continues with weeklies). If such candidate is still perfectly working after the testing period, then it's released (source: my developer experience:D).

Oh no no, it's fine:) Stables are usually a few builds behind the latest weekly: during development once enough commits are deployed, a stable candidate is built and tested for a while (meanwhile development continues with weeklies). If such candidate is still perfectly working after the testing period, then it's released (source: my developer experience:D).

Thanks @archmirak, apparently that has been my experience too. Hence I was surprised as to why this bug was noticed immediately on release. No worries i can wait a bit more longer and rather get my hands on a more stabler one.

Reactions: archmirak