How many times you dropped your Mi-2(S)?

nochtavio

Members
Oct 17, 2012
For me, 4-5 times on hard surface with the result of broken front speaker (for calling) and dent in my phone body.

note: somehow the speaker is fixed after I accidently dropped my phone again, weird.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk HD

About ten times so far. Only a little dent in the plastic back cover.

So far it's been doing well.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Two times, from 1 metermore or less. Both it fell completely by the screen side, and sounded terrible. But it has survived without any (apparent) damage

somewhere around 10-12 times i think, all from about 1-1.2 meters, on hard surface (asphalt or floor)
all resulted with dents in the black frame between screen and back cover or damage to the back cover.

i dont use any bumper/cover.

somewhere around 10-12 times i think, all from about 1-1.2 meters, on hard surface (asphalt or floor)
all resulted with dents in the black frame between screen and back cover or damage to the back cover.

You should not drink so much... :)

~Tapatalk 4~

Around the time you start the tread I slip and I hit it with the lower left corner against a rock and besides I have a pretty large wound at my hand the phone survived without any serious damage (just some scratches at the case). I was pretty sure that it destroyed...

Reactions: Ri0z
I've dropped my phone beyond counting.. Not clumsy at all, it always happens in the mornings shutting the alarm off. Everything is running flawlessly!! :D I've changed the back-cover to a black one though, lovin it.. ;)

Wow you guys don't seem to love your phones... I have never dropped mine yet, and there's only very few undeep scratches so far.

Once but it was a bad fall.screen was totally messed up & there's 2 dent in the upper & lower part of the plastic enclosing the glass. Glass though was unscratched.

Same for me because of the big screen size.

This is the smallest phone I've owned in a while.

Had my first drop yesterday. Device is fine.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI2S

Wow you guys don't seem to love your phones... I have never dropped mine yet, and there's only very few undeep scratches so far.

I normally really take care of all my gadgets, especially smartphone. But in this case, I use 3100 mAh battery and the back case is so slippery and I really don't have any choice :(

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk HD

This is the smallest phone I've owned in a while.

Had my first drop yesterday. Device is fine.

I would prefer 4.0 inch because I had 3.8 inch which is very small and now I have 4.3 inch which is too big(for me).

After having the MI2 for a while I realized that I could probably go for 5 inch without much trouble too.

The bigger screen size is very attractive for games and web browsing.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just dropped my mi2s for the first time yesterday. Glass cover in front of the lens broke, so removed it completely. Too bad the lens cover isn't integrated in the back cover instead of the device itself.
I only have the phone for two days :mad:

So, anyone know a good way to fix this? I've looked aroudn, but couldn't find a cover/case that protects the camera lens.

lUi5YKT.jpg